New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blueboy Danny said:
Worst Case Ontario said:
When I saw pictures of shirt, shorts, socks I kind of didnt like, but when I saw whole kit together from a distance, I actually think I'm in love, together looks really nice

city%20website%20kit.ashx

When you look at most of the kits Nike churn out, I think we got the best they could have offered, still miss Umbro though.

Stunning kit, fucking beautiful.

kenster197 said:
Blueboy Danny said:
Worst Case Ontario said:
When I saw pictures of shirt, shorts, socks I kind of didnt like, but when I saw whole kit together from a distance, I actually think I'm in love, together looks really nice

city%20website%20kit.ashx

When you look at most of the kits Nike churn out, I think we got the best they could have offered, still miss Umbro though.

Stunning kit, fucking beautiful.

You know what... that has got to be a best City kit ever.

even with the badge.

Gotta put my pre-order now!

i find it odd that a simplistic, yet attractive strip can receive such criticism. what do you want? some flashing on the shoulder perhaps? it's a classic city look and much better than the awful kit we won the league in and last season's.

badge said:
i find it odd that a simplistic, yet attractive strip can receive such criticism. what do you want? some flashing on the shoulder perhaps? it's a classic city look and much better than the awful kit we won the league in and last season's.

Agreed,hate the one we won the league in,this will be great for next time.

As promised.

Celtic's new shirt.

[bigimg]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-B0h_DAv47v8/UYOwawuMecI/AAAAAAAAFck/Ub-qHG80aYM/s738/Celtic+13+14+Home+Kit.jpg[/bigimg]

We got off lightly.

HellasLEAF said:
Have to say they nailed the color. It really pops with that material. This is a very nice kit gents.

I agree, think its the colour that makes it... Its not the wishy washy blue we've had in the past, but also isnt the Laser blue of the Kappa era.. But somewhere inbetween, with a slightly different look, depending where the light hits it... Nice shorts and socks too (even though not necessarily the preferred dark blue most people prefer).

Liked the first 2 umbro kits, the 3rd (league title kit) wasnt great in my view and this last seasons was ok.. Its not the worst kit we've had, and certainly not as bad as lots would of had you believe we were gonna get... Good job

So, do we think this is a title winning kit? At first I was kind of skeptical, but after seeing those pics I'm in love, it is gorgeous..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.