New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbilisi said:
badge said:
i find it odd that a simplistic, yet attractive strip can receive such criticism. what do you want? some flashing on the shoulder perhaps? it's a classic city look and much better than the awful kit we won the league in and last season's.

Agreed,hate the one we won the league in,this will be great for next time.
i've only bought two shirts in the last 15 years, but the one we won the league in is probably my all-time favourite -- the design, material, fit, feel, etc. is superior to most other football shirts.

Fuck!

I really wanted to NOT like this kit, but it looked FAN-tastic on TV tonight!
(That's me pretending to be a Yank!)

i was at the game earlier tonight and, hate to say it, but the kit looked superb and while i might not get it immediately, it's probably going to happen

Photos on OS of last night's game seem to show all-white socks. Did someone forget to pack the ones with the blue tops? The shorts also seem longer - more like Bermuda shorts.

CrimsonTideBlueMoon said:
i was at the game earlier tonight and, hate to say it, but the kit looked superb and while i might not get it immediately, it's probably going to happen

You 'hate to say it'

Why is that?

dillbi95 said:
jrb said:
Just wait until you see the new Celtic home shirt by Nike.

Absolute disaster. (will post a pic later on)

TBF I think Nike via City have done a decent job with their first City kit.

I take my initial misgivings back.
Horrific.

CelticMagnersHome1314.jpg

Shit shirt for a shit team<br /><br />-- Fri May 24, 2013 7:58 am --<br /><br />
FantasyIreland said:
CrimsonTideBlueMoon said:

You 'hate to say it'

Why is that?

Because they have all spent the last 9 months telling everyone that will listen that Umbro is the bestest ever and we will get reprint crap off of Nike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.