New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to agree as much as we dont like Nike as much as Umbro the boys looked really good in that kit last night the shirts look much brighter so all in all very happy with them personally dont buy shirts allthough grandson will have one interested to see the away obviously no one has a clue what its like as no one got the home one correct.

Just watched the highlights of last nights game and i have to agree. At first seeing the home shirt as a picture it did not look great - however after watching the lads play last night the kit looked the part.

Any info yet on the away shirt ?

What is this, all white training kit?!
Can't remember seeing it in training range on the OS.

Maybe 3rd kit?

erujygu6.jpg

BlueMoonoverUS said:

Maybe 3rd kit?

erujygu6.jpg

well the shorts and socks are part of the home kit, so may just be that he put a training top on. Given how pale the kit looked last night I would be surprised if we had an all white away kit, that wouldn't solve any kit clashes I can think of.

Also noticed how wet the shirts got quite early into the game. I hope that was due to the humidity in the game last night, cos the players were drenched by the end.

And Aguero looks a bit tubby there

BlueMoonoverUS said:

Maybe 3rd kit?

wow, i think it looks splendid! would be ecstatic if it were the third, sky blue shield is spot on here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.