New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could it be to get us used to sew on shields so that when nycfc start they can mass produce more and interchange the badge?

SuperSilva said:
coulsonblue said:
SuperSilva said:
Unless you are working in mcfc or nike you know as much as I do if City have an input or not... which means you know f*ck all as well as I do...

How about lets throw opinions out of the window and deal in facts Mr Super Silva.

The deal with Nike was signed during last season.
Nike start preparing the designs for the kits towards the end of the summer.
Soriano was appointed in September and Txiki October or somewhere around that time.

The crux of the matter is: the kit was designed before Soriano and Txiki could have any input. (not that they don't have more important things to do).

Now, the REAL reason why the badge is stuck on a shield is COST. Which isn't difficult to figure out is it?

It's cheaper, faster, easier to use the badges made with those shields than individually stitched ones like Umbro did.

Everton have just changed their club badge and made it into a circular shape. The reason: so that their kits are easier, cheaper, faster for Nike to produce.

You are getting wound up over my opinion ...

I don't care what you say so save your typing

if you a bit decent in the way you were saying I would take you feedback on board...

2 words ... pipe down

wound up?

lol your story was just bull.

Everton fans are distraught about their new badge that nike have made them have.

pominoz said:
TCIB said:
Rocket Sauce said:
I've bolded the important part...

I have emboldened and underlined the important part.

Didn't pominoz have it early last year ?

It was me last year, it was not me this year but another guy in Melbourne.

This is i believe the new shirt, from the Melbourne guy.

974gts.jpg

So what about the away kit?

Shield aside, I quite like the new kit. Better than the last few we've had. Too expensive though.

I like the new shiny, reflective material. Looks very high quality on the telly under floodlights even though it probably cost Nike 20p to make.

The shield doesn't look as bad as before now that I've seen it a few times. Guess the human brain really is powerful eh?

Like most I was dubious about the shirt when I first saw it but after seeing it in action in those last two games against Chelsea I quite like it now. Looks great with the shorts and socks. Already think it is better than our last two kits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.