New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mat220 - Where did you manage to buy it from? I can't even find the home shirts here in Auckland.

Really don't like that away kit much at all. Collar is awkward. Don't dig the two tone black look either. Meh all the way round. Maybe the shorts and socks will be nicer than the top. I need a new black pair of shorts....

Ray78 said:
Still money into City's coffers which all helps.

that's the thing though will people saving £3-4 buying the kit elsewhere.....just give money back to the club direct!!! after whats be done so far, the players we now have and the future why do people bother buying elsewhere?? give it back to the club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

richards30 said:
Ray78 said:

that's the thing though will people saving £3-4 buying the kit elsewhere.....just give money back to the club direct!!! after whats be done so far, the players we now have and the future why do people bother buying elsewhere?? give it back to the club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is it direct to the club though? I thought city got a set amount off each shirt no matter where it was sold. Then the retailer added money to make a profit.

Ps I got mine from the city store

sam-caddick said:
That shield better be gone next season.
Sadly, it'll be here to stay for the duration of our contract with Nike so you better get used to it. Nike do this for ALL of their clubs' kits; it just stands out more on ours because the badge is such an irregular shape.

Was in a Nike store yesterday and the quality of the badges on the England gear (among others) is pathetic. They look and feel like they've been done on a home printer and then sewn on. No thought, time or money whatsoever has gone into the process and the end product looks shit up close because of it.

blueboyforever said:
richards30 said:
Ray78 said:

Is it direct to the club though? I thought city got a set amount off each shirt no matter where it was sold. Then the retailer added money to make a profit.

Ps I got mine from the city store

I thought that nike paid city a set amount and then they take the chance that they sell more than what they pay??

richards30 said:
Ray78 said:

Because it makes sense to buy it as cheap as possible maybe?
I don't buy them, (though i'm hoping Mrs P has secretly bought me the home one today for round the house), but if I can buy a box of Kellog's cornflakes for £1 from shop A, but shop B charges £1.50 for a box, it's pretty obvious which one i'm going to choose. Same with anything, including a football shirt. It's common sense.

That's really really awful. At least the home kit is nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.