New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
richards30 said:
Ray78 said:
Still money into City's coffers which all helps.

that's the thing though will people saving £3-4 buying the kit elsewhere.....just give money back to the club direct!!! after whats be done so far, the players we now have and the future why do people bother buying elsewhere?? give it back to the club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
City make exactly the same royalty on each shirt whether it is sold at the ground or in Dev's corner shop. People are right to source it as cheaply as they can.

Dubai Blue said:
richards30 said:
Ray78 said:

that's the thing though will people saving £3-4 buying the kit elsewhere.....just give money back to the club direct!!! after whats be done so far, the players we now have and the future why do people bother buying elsewhere?? give it back to the club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
City make exactly the same royalty on each shirt whether it is sold at the ground or in Dev's corner shop. People are right to source it as cheaply as they can.
They would be anyway, regardless of who makes what per shirt. They're expensive enough as it is, so if Sports Direct sell it for £10 less than the club shop, nobody in their right mind would buy the more expensive one, as with anything in life.

Dubai Blue said:
richards30 said:
Ray78 said:

City make exactly the samebuys royalty on each shirt whether it is sold at the ground or in Dev's corner shop. People are right to source it as cheaply as they can.

Dont think they get anything from other shops sales they get the original sponsor deal then the club shop buys from nike and sells at a profit like any other retailer.

meldrew said:
Transfers on the kids home kits, disgrace.

Nike tick, badge and sponsor basically looks like a plain blu shirt.

Tempted to not buy for my son.

Lets go back to Umbro.

Umbro is no more mate..

S04 said:
meldrew said:

Lets go back to Umbro.

Umbro is no more mate..

Next seasons Stockport county kit is by umbro.

meldrew said:

Lets go back to Umbro.

Nike in cheaply made crap shirt shocker ! well I never

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.