New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said this agesssss ago - drifit material is absolute cack!

As bad as the plastic feeling le coq sportif shirts.

I'm a mexican yank and don't understand what it means when people say the "kit pulls easily" :/. Can someone please explain what that means?

PapiChulo said:
I'm a mexican yank and don't understand what it means when people say the "kit pulls easily" :/. Can someone please explain what that means?

Wear it on a night out and they'll be queuing up for a go on your polla!

Can we buy the players version like you can with Super League clubs?

Glenn Ponder said:
PapiChulo said:

Wear it on a night out and they'll be queuing up for a go on your polla!

HAHA!

[bigimg]http://www.rationalrevolution.net/images/Nike-Factory.jpg[/bigimg]

Like most footy kit manufacturers I suspect labour, materials etc when mass producing replica kits is all about profit.

[bigimg]http://www.teamsweat.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/melbourne-protest2_2.bmp[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://www.leftfootforward.org/images/2012/03/Nike-reverse-swoosh.jpg[/bigimg]

http://business.nmsu.edu/~dboje/nike/china.html#nike

It is easy to want to be ethical, it is nigh impossible to be ethical.

PapiChulo said:
Snags / Plucks / Pulls in the material<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:28 pm --<br /><br />
grim up north said:
IOWBlue said:
The golden rule, dont fix it if it isnt broken. City might regret this move to nike if a lot of people return the tops, and a lot of others dont buy it because of what they've heard. £55 is a lot of money if its crap. ( Umbro, if your'e watching, dont shut the factory yet )

hardly think its a golden rule when Nike are paying us millions more than umbro did

-- Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:17 pm --

panzer1311 said:
Ive emailed Nike UK customer service regarding the shocking quality of our shirts , still had no reply ( theres a shock ) bottom line is they don't give a flying fuck as long as the asian / us market snaps them up

perhaps they have more than your enquiry to deal with
Hopefully ....... because these kits are shameful

blueflash said:
Dont understand how Nike can get this issue so wrong do they not bother with quality control? I mean at £55 a go the least you could ask for is durability
Durability is all we ask for . i got most of the umbro shirts , and apart from the ' etihad ' showing signs of wear theres not a pluck / pull / snag in sight !
these are the biggest pile of crap we've had .......... and they cost 55 big ones ! , unbelievable !!!!!!!!!!!!<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:35 pm --<br /><br />
blueflash said:
Dont understand how Nike can get this issue so wrong do they not bother with quality control? I mean at £55 a go the least you could ask for is durability
Durability is all we ask for . i got most of the umbro shirts , and apart from the ' etihad ' showing signs of wear theres not a pluck / pull / snag in sight !
these are the biggest pile of crap we've had .......... and they cost 55 big ones ! , unbelievable !!!!!!!!!!!!

Caveman said:
Can we buy the players version like you can with Super League clubs?
I believe you can get player issue ones. This for me is a worrying development as they do this with MLB/NBA/NFL - ie you can buy a replica shirt or you can pay additional to get one like the players actually wear.

Simply a way of generating additional revenue. Wonder what the uptake will be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.