New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Available to buy 9am tomorrow at CityStore Ethiad Stadium and online. 10am Market Street store.

M24 Citizen said:
http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/2013/July/New-Nike-away-kit-launched-tomorrow

Tune in tomorrow at 5am?

The fuck? Really?

Not bad, the time for me would be 9 AM haha. I'll be in the office at 9:30 so I will get to see what bluemoon thinks of our away strip.

Check this beautiful kits which Torino will be sporting this season...

New-Torino-Away-Shirt-2013-2014.jpeg

New-Torino-Home-Kit-13-14.jpg

Torino-Third-Kit-2013-2014.jpeg

I got the home kit at the airport on the way to going on hols and I must say its one of the better fitting and imo decent looking kits about, think a lot of people just don't like change tbh, it isn't a bad kit at all imo

SiWatts90 said:
I got the home kit at the airport on the way to going on hols and I must say its one of the better fitting and imo decent looking kits about, think a lot of people just don't like change tbh, it isn't a bad kit at all imo

I think we were really spoilt by umbro.

Re wind back to 2009 when we had le coq sportfi. If we had a transferred from the LCS to the current Nike kits then I'm certain everybody would be raving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.