New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
neildrum said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:
blueunit said:
Ill bet you the white stripes are missing off the fans shirts. As they are with the other two keeper shirts that are out already

arent they on the lower arms with the long sleeved versions, only the stripes are on the shoulders for the short sleeve version?

Better without the masking tape i think.

Yeah deffo different depending if long or short sleeves!, I found a pic when Richard Wright played in USA friendly against Chelsea where the white stripe is lower at the wrist, he seems to prefer long sleeves where as Joe & Costel have recently opted for short!

Looks like you guys are right on the money, I have felt that rubber on the arms ( just been to the shop in town ) and it feels like it will come off in a couple of washes.

blueunit said:
neildrum said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:
arent they on the lower arms with the long sleeved versions, only the stripes are on the shoulders for the short sleeve version?

Better without the masking tape i think.

Yeah deffo different depending if long or short sleeves!, I found a pic when Richard Wright played in USA friendly against Chelsea where the white stripe is lower at the wrist, he seems to prefer long sleeves where as Joe & Costel have recently opted for short!

Looks like you guys are right on the money, I have felt that rubber on the arms ( just been to the shop in town ) and it feels like it will come off in a couple of washes.

Its rubber??!!

Just got the home shirt as a present today, opened the packaging and seen a small hole in the material above the badge, gonna return it to the store tomorrow, I don't have the receipt cos it was a gift they better exchange it I'm gutted, wanted to wear it straight away

invisableman said:
Just got the home shirt as a present today, opened the packaging and seen a small hole in the material above the badge, gonna return it to the store tomorrow, I don't have the receipt cos it was a gift they better exchange it I'm gutted, wanted to wear it straight away

you sure that just isnt the hole you pop your head through? lol (Mario's back)

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
invisableman said:

you sure that just isnt the hole you pop your head through? lol (Mario's back)

Funny fucker, besides who's got a head on the left hand side of their body, I'm not a circus freak you clown

invisableman said:

Returned the shirt this morning and they exchanged no questions asked even without me having the receipt, the girl admitted at the store that several had been returned already and as the tags were still on the shirt it was a straight swap.

Sleeping_Easy said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
woz69 said:
Is there anyone who's had no probs with the new shirt?
I would say loads but not many people would come on here unless it was to moan
Theres no way everyone was going to be happy but in the main, the people that I have spoke to like the shirts.

Proves people will buy any old shit these days. You would have thought people would value their money more these days but it seems fans are happier to be treated like mugs more than ever before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.