Status
Not open for further replies.
SuperYaya said:
Why Always Ste said:
ban-mcfc said:
Its cheaper than last year

It looks fucking mint

STOP FUCKING MOANING.

I'm adamant you work for Nike or something fella.... 5th post now tonight moaning about the fans disliking of the shirt.

The shirt is Mingin', I won't buy it. Simples.

My main gripe is on the City Shop, they are selling Nike Hoodies here priced at £40 and one at £60

The same hoodies (without the city logo on) are priced at Sports Direct/jjb etc for around £10

We're just mugs being taken the piss out of and I won't be buying this shit at those prices.

Keep buying it by all means people. At those prices I'll be a Blue that won't be advertising their brand.

It's the same with most brands, it's not just us getting fleeced.

Black t-shirt £10
Black t-shirt with a little crocodile on £50

Oh, I'm aware this is the trend with most labels.
I don't really tend to buy branded clothing anymore, however I had been buying City related merchandise.

DannyBoy2890 said:
Blueband Brother said:
I like it.

Any info on the colour of shorts and socks?

White shorts
White socks.

I own every kit from the past 20 years.
Won't be buying this years home one.
Not impressed. Looks so fucking tacky

Knee jerk reactions to being rather underwhelmed but I can wager that you will buy it when the dust settles.I actually think it is quite good especially the shirt texture.

Why Always Ste said:
ban-mcfc said:
Its cheaper than last year

It looks fucking mint

STOP FUCKING MOANING.

I'm adamant you work for Nike or something fella.... 5th post now tonight moaning about the fans disliking of the shirt.

The shirt is Mingin', I won't buy it. Simples.

My main gripe is on the City Shop, they are selling Nike Hoodies here priced at £40 and one at £60

The same hoodies (without the city logo on) are priced at Sports Direct/jjb etc for around £10

We're just mugs being taken the piss out of and I won't be buying this shit at those prices.

Keep buying it by all means people. At those prices I'll be a Blue that won't be advertising their brand.

Its annoying me, i think people would like it if umbro released it.

I dont like nike but thats a great home shirt imo.

I agree about the hoodies but what are city supposed to do? Its ffpr and platini that are the problem.

Things would be so much cheaper without platini.

its actually cheaper and better than last year mind you.

Wow... I didn't think it could be worse than this year's...

I was wrong.

That is god awful.

Do like the black jacket.

Is it the whole range out end of June? I'm moving away for 6 months and wouldn't mind taking one with us.

EDIT: Yes it is, balls.

i point blank refuse to pay near £80 for shirt with printing and prem badge. plus it doesnt float my boat, hoping the away or CL are better, black espec

jrb said:
Well, this kits going down a storm. :-?

I wonder if City's and Nike's Commercial Departments have hit the panic button yet?

Why don't Clubs, including City, just put out x amount of designs the fans can pick from and buy the most popular one, instead of all this secretive............

Night!

The "Citizens" membership scheme thing which City sent a survey around a week or two ago, and which everyone criticised down to the ground, actually asked if people wanted the right to vote on the new kits every season to be part of the package...

Taken from the OS

"The collar and cuffs both also feature a dark blue trim to represent the colour of the socks City wore as a part of one of their first ever kits in 1892."

Do you know what would have been a better way of representing those navy blue socks? Having navy blue socks.

"On this new shirt the Manchester City club crest is placed inside a shield shape. This is inspired by the city of Manchester’s coat of arms, which City used as their own club crest for special occasions including the 1956 FA Cup final."

So the shield was not a cost cutting exercise to make sure the kit was cheaper to produce than having a fully embroidered badge? In that case, thanks Nike!

I just saw the supposed leaked away or third shirt and it is bloody horrible. Nike are taking us for morons.

I actually don't mind it, think it will look good with white socks aswell, just ruined by the shield! Shame. Like the colour of it I'm them pictures of Clichy and Jimmy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.