New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being an idiot I think I will still buy it and unfortunately City has to make money even if our owner isn't short of money.

MCFC-alan88 said:
Akai said:
looking at the black training shirts and jackets, then this is definitely the away kit !

931399_10151468401330963_1517981922_n.jpg

No shield.

I can see the shield.

Shaelumstash said:
bluemanhatton said:
Shaelumstash said:
Shield - Absolutely WANK
Wrong colour blue in the badge - Absolutely WANK
White socks - WHITE SOCKS? Fuck off.

Other than that it's alright.

Have the club ever done anything right as far your concerned?

Absolutely! I think the New York tie in is fantastic, I love most of the players, I loved the last manager, I like Garry Cook, I'm looking forward to seeing how Sorriano gets on, and I think Txiki is perhaps the best director of football in the world.

I just don't think City should be playing in white socks. We should be playing in blue socks, as that's the colour that City play in. It's not about fashion, or what I like wearing, I've not worn a City shirt since I was 14, but the clubs identity is important to me.

Some bell end designer fucking about with our identity because he doesn't give a toss about our fans or history pisses me off. No Black badge, no shield, no blue shorts, no white socks. I'd say over 90% of City fans agree with all of those things, but the designers don't give a toss about that.

I don't so I'm in the 10%. Thanks.

Rocket Sauce said:
There's a lot of nice stuff in the shop on the OS. The track tops. The polos. The hoodies.

There are also some fucking abominations...well, one - the training top.

The socks are a disappointment. How difficult would it have been to get blue socks.

That said, I'd really like to try a pair of those. They look comfy as hell and they have the little ankle pad there....a place where I seem to get a stud planted each week.

There are actually a lot of really nice designs up at the OS shop. The "pre-match" Training top might be literally the ugliest shirt I have ever seen. But whatever.

Agree with a lot of other posters - the black top must be the away and that looks quite nice.

Fearing the worst but quite like it. Think some of the training gear looks ok too, expected it all to look cheap and nasty but pleasantly surprised. Price is outrageous but were just following the rest of the football world I'm afraid. Some of the reactions are pathetic, some of the kits other teams have had to endure from Nike compared to this first attempt for us are horrid. Overall think we've ended up ok. Really hope the black one is the away kit as I like that a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.