New official City website

If i wanted to see what was going on on Twitter, i'd go on Twitter to have a look. I don't need it to be fed to me on other websites or on the tele as if it's important. It isn't. The media outlets need to realise that social media should stay in its own world and leave it there.

Other than that i like the new site more, i like white/light background with black/dark writing - it's easier on the eye.

If we could lose the side bar, it'd be much better. Currently showing Fenerbache interested in Skrtel and Bournemouth wanting to sign IBE!

Generally takes 10-15 seconds to open for me and I just tried to watch the Citizens Day Highlights video and nothing there. Maybe it's my PC but so far I like the layout in general but the performance is terrible.

This isn't actually a moan about the new website (it was the same in the old one) but is anybody else irritated by the flickering images & amplified white noise sounds at the start of the Inside City videos? I could cope better if it was only at the start of the film, but every time we change from one piece of film top another we have to put up with that ridiculous noise like a jet engine farting. WHY?

This isn't actually a moan about the new website (it was the same in the old one) but is anybody else irritated by the flickering images & amplified white noise sounds at the start of the Inside City videos? I could cope better if it was only at the start of the film, but every time we change from one piece of film top another we have to put up with that ridiculous noise like a jet engine farting. WHY?
Artistic license.

Is anyone else having trouble getting videos to play? They're OK for me if I just press play, but if I pause or skip, it just gives up. I'm using Chrome on a Macbook Pro.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.