New official City website

The right hand side is heavily City orientated but is meant to deliver general football news as well, the main pane is purely City. I do like the design myself but they're having some serious speed issues at the moment, so much so that I keep getting 404 messages as it times out. And that's straight after a clear cache.

On the old one you could view 30 or so latest stories, and then just go to news and see a compact list of 100s more in date order. Now you can view 2 or 3 'latest' stories, and it is a faff trying to find the list which shows around 20 more in a large clunky format!

It's absolutely shit. There was nothing wrong with the old website and if anything it's seemingly gotten worse. There's not even a hint of blue on the site.

Very slow, doesn't look authentic. looks like someone tried to customize a out-of-the-box template.
will require more man-hours to maintain. Maybe we will eventually get use to it. But the damn thing has to work as designed/intended. They need to beef-up back end capacity/resources to ensure the content is delivered seamlessly to the users. I blame this on our partnership with WIX.
Feeding us with their junk platform... just my opinion.

Last edited:
Very slow, doesn't look authentic. looks like someone tried to customize a out-of-the-box template.
will require more man-hours to maintain. Maybe we will eventually get use to it. But the damn thing has to work as designed/intended. They need to beef-up back end capacity/resources to ensure the content is delivered seamlessly to the users. I blame this on our partnership with WIX.
Feeding us with their junk platform... just my opinion.

Agree, I've used WIX at work in some capacity and the OS looks no different to any template they have. It's bizarre that we've gone from having such a smooth running website to the shite we have now.

Just watched the FrakenCity feature on the website wondering who other than David Silva & Kinkladze would win.

No Kinkladze! Not even worthy of merit!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.