New official City website

Is anyone else having trouble getting videos to play? They're OK for me if I just press play, but if I pause or skip, it just gives up. I'm using Chrome on a Macbook Pro.

Like the look of the site, very clean and modern but still having shit load pf problems using it.

Couldn't log in to watch City Women v Villa highlights, in the fixt....sorry matches section, no brief highlights working. Nothing showing when you select a season. Finally got to watch Pep's interview after contacting supporter services. Not fussed about the Now bar

After due consideration it is a complete mess. The new email just bounces back and I had no confirming email for buying match tickets, so I'm not sure if it worked or not.

Today I used the feedback form. the last question is:

"Is this an existing or a new complaint?" The reply options are YES or NO.

Maybe it was an infant school project?

It completely buries it's own content, I come to read about City, and find the news what has happened with the club. It gives me easy access to twatter feeds about the rags, dippers, etc, and a complete mission to find anything written for the website about CITY.

Website is fantastic imo

You mean looking fantastic? It cant be fantastic if the customer e-mail doesn't work and there is no ticket confirmation e-mail.

incidentally it seems the ticketing website is the old one. There is a sort of transition where you have to log in again. I know that was sometimes the case in the past but now you can clearly see you are moving from the new one to something that hasn't been altered at all.

It completely buries it's own content, I come to read about City, and find the news what has happened with the club. It gives me easy access to twatter feeds about the rags, dippers, etc, and a complete mission to find anything written for the website about CITY.
The right hand side is heavily City orientated but is meant to deliver general football news as well, the main pane is purely City. I do like the design myself but they're having some serious speed issues at the moment, so much so that I keep getting 404 messages as it times out. And that's straight after a clear cache.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.