New official City website

So far I'm not that impressed with the new site TBH.

e.g. I wanted to look into buying tickets for a few home matches on behalf of friends but none of them are showing as available to me. Is anyone else having this problem?

It says you can access tickets if you are a Cityzen. In previous seasons I've been a Cityzen automatically with my season ticket, I presume this is still the case for 2016/17 ? If so, maybe the new site just isn't recognising me as a Cityzen for some reason, it sounds like others are being able to access these tickets...

I can only buy my own ticket as a Cityzen. Probably something to do with that. You have your own ST so no more yet?

So far I'm not that impressed with the new site TBH.

e.g. I wanted to look into buying tickets for a few home matches on behalf of friends but none of them are showing as available to me. Is anyone else having this problem?

It says you can access tickets if you are a Cityzen. In previous seasons I've been a Cityzen automatically with my season ticket, I presume this is still the case for 2016/17 ? If so, maybe the new site just isn't recognising me as a Cityzen for some reason, it sounds like others are being able to access these tickets...

Same issue here. If I get round to calling them and work out why will let you know

Everything resizing, that daft window on the right. Pictures doing that little zoom in when you mouse over. Articles popping in as you scroll down. Women's section devoid of fixtures. It's ADHD in a website. Far too busy.

Tried to get logged in direct and by facebook with no luck,that bouncing ball is getting right on my nerves now
I was going to agree but I've just logged in with no problems for some reason. Once you're in try changing your password, someone earlier said all their problems went away when CS changed it for them. Click on the padlock once you're in.

Have got the city app on my android phone the icon has updated and when you open it up you get the new badge and a bouncing ball which then goes back to the old site nothing seems to be updating is this the same for everyone ?

I wonder if they have changed the format of videos on the new site. I've not got the best internet connection to be honest, but I never had any problem watching videos on the OS before, but now I get about 3 seconds into any video and the picture freezes (although the audio continues) and after another 10 seconds or so, I get extremely jerky pictures. The same videos play no problem on the City youtube channel.

I can't even get that far!

Trying to watch the Bayern highlights, click on the video and it prompts me to sign in. Use my Google+ account (which worked fine with the previous site!) and it does log me in, as it changes the "Sign In" to "Account" up the top. So then I click on the video again and all it wants to do is take me to my account details page.. constantly! Tried changing my password, tried updating my details (even though they were up to date), tried updating my preferences, tried closing browser, tried signing in directly without Google+, tried just about fucking everything. Still can't view any videos on the site.

Not only does the new site look like absolutely shit, with those zooming fucking pictures that look ridiculously big on a large monitor, it doesn't fucking work either. No idea why they changed it, the old site was absolutely fine, it worked well and didn't look like absolute spunk.

Sigh.

I can't even get that far!

Trying to watch the Bayern highlights, click on the video and it prompts me to sign in. Use my Google+ account (which worked fine with the previous site!) and it does log me in, as it changes the "Sign In" to "Account" up the top. So then I click on the video again and all it wants to do is take me to my account details page.. constantly! Tried changing my password, tried updating my details (even though they were up to date), tried updating my preferences, tried closing browser, tried signing in directly without Google+, tried just about fucking everything. Still can't view any videos on the site.

Not only does the new site look like absolutely shit, with those zooming fucking pictures that look ridiculously big on a large monitor, it doesn't fucking work either. No idea why they changed it, the old site was absolutely fine, it worked well and didn't look like absolute spunk.

Sigh.

I have the exact same problem. Piss poor site. Even i could do a better job using either Wix software or doing it myself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.