New official City website

It's woeful.

Apparently Shane Long has signed a four year contract with Southampton according to the side bar, just what i want to know as a city fan on city's site...........

It's woeful.

Apparently Shane Long has signed a four year contract with Southampton according to the side bar, just what i want to know as a city fan on city's site...........
It always used to appear on the OS under the banner of "What the Papers Say" or whatever the fuck it was called,so I`ve no issue with that.Slowly getting used to it but I did prefer the old one and maybe all it needed was an update not a fucking brand spanking new one.
Ah well I guess thats what they call "progress".

It's fucking shit. More like a generic football site than the City OS.

It's amazing how bad the new site is. To be fair I think in many ways City have been superb in the way they use digital media for marketing. Off the field I believe we are one of the most advanced clubs in world football in the way we use social media etc. Someone has clearly taken their eye off the ball. The new website is sub-standard. I am sure it will be rectified and heads will roll.

It's amazing how bad the new site is. To be fair I think in many ways City have been superb in the way they use digital media for marketing. Off the field I believe we are one of the most advanced clubs in world football in the way we use social media etc. Someone has clearly taken their eye off the ball. The new website is sub-standard. I am sure it will be rectified and heads will roll.
It's been designed for cunts who spend their lives on Twatter and Facebook, and need updates on every little fucking thing that's going on. City fans go onto the OS for City news, not an update on who's just signed for Southampton. Some **** will be on a huge whack for designing it as well!

The best part is the ticket site now for us that have had to download puffin browser as a way of getting our away tickets on IOS devices it's now a drop down box to choose how many tickets and works perfectly on IOS without the need for additional browsers hallelujah

Can you choose your own seats though? I had to download puffin browser as only time I could choose seats and book tickets was on the home desktop computer... But the choose seats option now doesn't work on puffin. Just goes to quick seats. Same on the new site now on Android phone... I select choose seats but it doesn't let me.. Just the quick seats options...no Stadium loads, just takes you straight to all drop down menus so now I'm an option down for choosing seats. Can you see the stadium seat plan?

Is it really obvious what you click to update direct debit info? When I click account it only lets me update my name & address & tell them if I want email or SMS updates.

Can you choose your own seats though? I had to download puffin browser as only time I could choose seats and book tickets was on the home desktop computer... But the choose seats option now doesn't work on puffin. Just goes to quick seats. Same on the new site now on Android phone... I select choose seats but it doesn't let me.. Just the quick seats options...no Stadium loads, just takes you straight to all drop down menus so now I'm an option down for choosing seats. Can you see the stadium seat plan?
Was just going to post this.
Unable to choose seats just gives you the quick seat option no stadium download

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.