New official City website

Update :- re the problems I was having signing in to the new site, I sent them a message & they reset / changed my password & I now have no problems - not sure why my original password was causing problems as its one I had used for many years & it did occasionally work on the new site but only very intermittently . Fingers crossed the new password has sorted it !
When I'm back from work I'll see if changing my password myself helps, although I'm presuming you can change it yourself.

I am not quite that bad at computers lol,i've scrolled right up as far as it will go,no matter.i have got the shop from google and now your link so i'm fixed thanks
Lol, sorry chuck. I work in customer service so just presume that people struggle to find the on/off switch. Some of them genuinely do.

So far I'm not that impressed with the new site TBH.

e.g. I wanted to look into buying tickets for a few home matches on behalf of friends but none of them are showing as available to me. Is anyone else having this problem?

It says you can access tickets if you are a Cityzen. In previous seasons I've been a Cityzen automatically with my season ticket, I presume this is still the case for 2016/17 ? If so, maybe the new site just isn't recognising me as a Cityzen for some reason, it sounds like others are being able to access these tickets...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.