New official City website

If you're signed up on CityVoice - they've sent out a questionnaire this morning asking for feedback and the new site. Don't miss this opportunity to tell 'em what you think.

I like the comment a page or so back about all the sliding panes and other nonsense being more or less a throwback to "1996 crap." Well said, however he said it.

For me, far too "mobile." I get it - much content is accessed this way nowadays. And not like I'm extremely old and resistant to change.

But I tend to visit that site from a desktop at home or work. Looking at anything remotely complex via a phone usually frustrates me.

Somewhat unrelated - I have been on some level a club member (Cityzens, Blue, etc) for 10 years. Live outside UK but have always done it to philosophically support the club.

But now, my credit card I charged my last membership to has expired. And the new wonderful website seems to give me no way to update or change payment info. I guess I will have to dick around on the phone with someone just to do something that takes a couple of mouse clicks literally everywhere else that I need to update payment info. Minor point, of course, but shouldn't things like this get caught in the QA process? Or is the site so clumsily designed that I just can't find where to go. One would think from Cityzens/My Account but one would appear to be incorrect in so doing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.