New panel on Question of Sport

So predictable that she would be involved. I haven't got a problem with her knowledge but am seriously thinking she just tours tv studios popping in on every single show she can find.
I hadn't seen you got the gig when you posted this and presumed it was that fucking Sam Quek so I'm pretty happy with it being Alex Scott

So predictable that she would be involved. I haven't got a problem with her knowledge but am seriously thinking she just tours tv studios popping in on every single show she can find.

Yeah, it's called being a football pundit.

You might have noticed there's about 50 of them and they all do the same.

Shows you the abject nature of them all if that is the best. QOS should he consigned to the bin.

Or just revamped?

People love sport, people love panel shows.

There's obviously a market for a sports based panel show, the old program just got boring and stale.

I haven't watched QoS since I was about 12, but if it was good, I'd probably put it on at least in the background while I cook or something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.