New PL Commercial rule passed (pg4) | City rumoured to be questioning the legality

More than half the clubs in the PL own another club, the PL have no authority over any club outside the PL, the % is what matters but who decides what the % is, nearly every Director holds shares in the club and the sponsors, it is a cesspit that they could never ever police, even if it was legal.
Doesn’t Worzel Jimmage own a nice club in France?

Exactly, so if say 14 abstained, it would only need 4 clubs to have a rule passed. It should be a 2/3rds vote of all clubs, for the motion to approve change.
In most forms of business the voting threshold is the voting threshold. An abstaining vote is a no vote.

I wonder if they didn’t want to hard code a number of clubs (ie 14) given that the number of teams in the PL may change over time. You deal with that by saying 2/3 vote of the participating clubs in the PL at the time the vote is taken.

At the moment I think that this rule change is aimed at Newcastle rather than at City. We've recently found out that the most watched team on TV in the USA is ... City, home of the scarlet cartel. The only conclusion to draw from that is that "fair market value" for City must be way higher than what the red tops get for their deals, whether its paid by Yanks, Arabs or little green men from Mars. No doubt though, Newcastle will be seen as a very different kettle of fish
Us and the gruesome threesome can still monopolize the CL places most seasons, Biffa Bacon fc threatened that

It seems the Premier League are taking all sorts of risks to appease certain clubs and avoid independent regulation.
The Premier League is made up of 20 shareholders, the individual clubs. The new proposals came from the cartel clubs, not some higher ups.

Perhaps I've missed it (unless this is from your own sources) but when did this occur?
I missed it too but was informed, I think by @Prestwich_Blue, that we bought a 25% stake in the arena. I have not seen it anywhere but we are listed as a stakeholder in the legal docs apparently.
City and CFG are poor at informing fans about such matters. So, for example, they said nothing when ADUG ceased to be our ultimate owner and have said nothing about a proposed IPO in NY. WHY are we now owned by an intermediate company in CFG? The CFG website was miles out of date when I last looked. The one failing of our chairman is the failure to understand fans’ needs properly, try ringing the ticket office.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.