New PL Commercial rule passed (pg4) | City rumoured to be questioning the legality

How to infuriate the redshirt’s owners.
1. Be owned by brown skinned Muslims.
2. Be owned by super rich people who will never need to sell out to Americans.
3. Become the most watched premier league team in US.
4. Become, probably, the most popular non Spanish side in S. America.
5. Win all the trophies that the Redshirts thought they were entitled to.
6. Just fuck ‘em again and again and again.
Tee Hee!
Isn‘t it great to be a blue.

The new rules state if your name ends in y, you are not allowed to have sponsors from the same country as your owners.

anyone not familiar and also an expert on detailed legal jargon or accounting rules/laws is not even a real City fan.

I think its time for Mansour to go to directly to Apple, Amazon etc and ask them for a sponsorship deal never seen before.

imagine the sheer shock in sport media, rival fans if Apple would come in and pay to be shirt sponsor for 3x what Etihad paying us.

wonder what rules would be brought in not to allow it.

Amazon Prime on our shirt sponsor will be amazing to see.

Would have thought it was Newcastle with the legal challenge. but whoever well done, can you believe it the PL adopting yet another illegal rule, what governing body repeatedly take up illegal practices and stay in power.
After Newcastle were taken over and the PL Clubs, City abstained, voted to bring in FMV, they told the meeting what they were doing was illegal. You may well be correct with your assumption and I as a Newcastle fan hope it is. These cartel clubs need taken down.

Oh FFS. Why can't they just let us plaster our owners' airline over our 4 kits and 3 specials, name our new hotel the Mubadala Lodge, rent the top 2 floors of our Arabtec-bulit stadium office block to the Central Bank of UAE, and pay our managers in dirhams! Always with these fucking roadblocks.

II think Etihad should sponsor Newcastle and their stadium for 75m a year and Saudi airlines should have a similar deal with City, the piss boiling would be hilarious.

Ther would still be seen as related. Falayfel, Falafel.

Is this happening because Etihad are posting record profits so can justify paying more money than they already are for stadium and shirt sponsorship?

Wonder what new sponsors the rags are talking with that don’t want to pay the over inflated numbers Team Viewer were paying and decided to exit the agreement.

I’m sure I saw the plan was to double growth by 2030…. What a sham

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.