New PL Commercial rule passed (pg4) | City rumoured to be questioning the legality

Thought for the day - do these so called lower clubs get some sort of underhand payment for their vote :) :)

Good shout,
Why else would they back them?

The system within the parachute payments to clubs going down helps, But again the scum wanted to take that away not so long ago, I don't understand it because the scum really don't care about them or anything else, So why don't the wake-up and see that football is about all clubs small or large because it takes 2 teams to have a game of football

Good shout,
Why else would they back them?

The system within the parachute payments to clubs going down helps, But again the scum wanted to take that away not so long ago, I don't understand it because the scum really don't care about them or anything else, So why don't the wake-up and see that football is about all clubs small or large because it takes 2 teams to have a game of football

Somebody needs to tell those anti football Everton mob that it takes two teams to make a game of football.

They aren't trying to stop them (at least not yet) but seem to be trying to ensure that all deals (including player movements) are done at fair market value.

Now, on the surface, it seems a sensible move in many ways but there's obviously something there that we don't particularly like. I suspect the requirement to get a number of "quotes" will be one of them. That definitely seems suspect.
I agree. Getting quotes seems very suspect. Surely it's not beyond the whit of the PL to look at comparable sponsorship deals already in place across the PL or in Europe as the benchmark rather some pointless and bureaucratic quote system.

I agree. Getting quotes seems very suspect. Surely it's not beyond the whit of the PL to look at comparable sponsorship deals already in place across the PL or in Europe as the benchmark rather some pointless and bureaucratic quote system.

They do that already.

It seems it's purely to discourage sponsorships with associated parties. I'm not sure they've thought it through though?
Any prospective sponsor of ANY club will now be wondering if the club are serious about being sponsored by them, or are just getting bids to satisfy the 3 bids requirement

I was sat up in bed last night thinking about what status and power Manchester City holds.

The Premier League/Uefa do very well off the back of our great new-found wealth with the superstar players and manager to sell their TV rights to the highest bidders, That was the Premier League plan to invite outside investment and bring the best players and managers to the league, Also to boost Englands international team with the best young players with the best academy system,

What more could our great owners have done for the game in England, Thats right (nothing more) because it is 100% more than all the other 19 clubs put together have done for the game in England.

We need somebody to shout this out to the world and make them listen. WE ARE NO CHEATS, we care about the game and fans at all levels of the game, what have the scum ever done, bloody hell it took them nearly 10 years to form a ladies team because they felt it did not benefit them ?

Maybe Manchester City should come up with a New plan for the game and top division, Build a new structure that all 4 leagues and Non leagues in England are treated well, I know for a fact Internet companies would jump on board to back the idea and blow Sky subscription football out of the water,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.