New PL Commercial rule passed (pg4) | City rumoured to be questioning the legality

I saw them in 1977 and it's the only time they played the "Wish You Were Here" album in full. Parts 6 to 9 were visually unbelievable. The best concert I've been to even if we were sat in patches of cow shit at the New Bingley Hall Stafford:-)
Hahaha .. I was at that gig. It was Animals first half - break - and wish you were here second half if my memory serves me well

I have always said that if you believe football isnt bent you still believe in the tooth fairy and santa clause, whether it be inherent bias or just flat out cheating i dont believe for one second that the pl isnt run at the behest of a few clubs and decisions and rules are made accordingly, whether that works or not who knows but there is too much evidence out there for it to be blindly dismissed as a conspiracy theory.
Premier League Chairperson is a Man United fan. That says a lot to me. I wonder how often she gets calls from the owners and leaders of the sad clubs that used to win things raising concerns?

Equally, who is bending Ricky Masters ear on a regular basis?

There are significant political dynamics in the Premier League that are trying to stop the tectonic plates from moving to protect the sad clubs that used to win. That is why they keep coming up with rule changes during and after the season. Very sad state of affairs.

I have written to both UEFA and the Premier League about specific issues and I still have not had a reply.

These bloated bureaucracies with stooges running them do not care about the fans.

Premier League Chairperson is a Man United fan. That says a lot to me. I wonder how often she gets calls from the owners and leaders of the sad clubs that used to win things raising concerns?

Equally, who is bending Ricky Masters ear on a regular basis?

There are significant political dynamics in the Premier League that are trying to stop the tectonic plates from moving to protect the sad clubs that used to win. That is why they keep coming up with rule changes during and after the season. Very sad state of affairs.

I have written to both UEFA and the Premier League about specific issues and I still have not had a reply.

These bloated bureaucracies with stooges running them do not care about the fans.

When Bernstein had the top job the Piss Can called out strange happenings….. he was referring to Rooneys ban as proof it’s corrupt.

In other words he knows it can be corrupt, has benefited them & any rightful decision wouldn’t have happened if Bernstein wasn’t in the job.

I saw them in 1977 and it's the only time they played the "Wish You Were Here" album in full. Parts 6 to 9 were visually unbelievable. The best concert I've been to even if we were sat in patches of cow shit at the New Bingley Hall Stafford:-)
Suffered the same fate in 78 at Bingley watching Bowie good job the gig was good

I have always said that if you believe football isnt bent you still believe in the tooth fairy and santa clause, whether it be inherent bias or just flat out cheating i dont believe for one second that the pl isnt run at the behest of a few clubs and decisions and rules are made accordingly, whether that works or not who knows but there is too much evidence out there for it to be blindly dismissed as a conspiracy theory.
The rags and dippers having that little meeting, with that greasy **** masters before his appointment. And after a long and protracted process where candidates for the job kept walking away, without any reasons given as to why they kept walking away, should tell everyone exactly what they need to know about who's in charge of the PL, and how bent it and it's heirachy is.

Last edited:
My first visit to Newcastle was a birthday present when I was at school. It was on 23 November 1963. This was the day after JFK was killed. City and Newcastle were in the second tier then. I somehow ended up in the paddock in front of the main stand. It was not ideal as firstly it was uncovered on a wet day and also it was separated from the City support behind the goal.

The Newcastle supporters could not have been more helpful and helped me to to get a transfer ticket to behind the goal.

I have been there several times since most notably in the final match of the season in 1967-68 and the 4-3 win that clinched the First Division title. The most recent visit was in 2010 on Boxing Day. We kind of invited ourselves to my Geordie son-in-law's family event that day so that we could go to the match.

My son-in-law tactfully organised the tickets in the Gallowgate End! There were six of us in the party. We were immediately in front of the 'fat bastard' who never wears a shirt even in the winter. He was very aggressive so we did not cheer much. That was hard when City went 2-0 up within five minutes. We survived the match as City won 3-1 and went for a drink after the match before getting the tram back to Ponteland for the evening meal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.