New PL Commercial rule passed (pg4) | City rumoured to be questioning the legality

Thanks for your welcome and I agree with your summation of the progression under Sky. I hope, that the split that’s clearly developed amongst PL clubs, threatens and brings down the American owned cartel that has dominated for to long.

City and now Newcastle certainly have the wealth to lead any challenge on a legal front and at boardroom level should be cooperating with each other which I’m sure they are. the next year or so is going to be interesting and I feel the threat of legal action by whoever isnt an empty threat.

BTW I hope you win that fourth title and make history and it won’t be many years before we’ll be able to seriously challenge you on the pitch.
Rode on the steel breeze

Come on you raver, you seer of visions,
Come on you painter, you piper, you prisoner, and shine!

And you don’t need to own a shirt or coat to go out even in winter, it’s the birthplace of Greggs so there must be a tasting tour, Vera keeping crime off the streets,Vicki Pattison doing what she does best and it’s the least likeliest place on earth you would bump into Ant or Dec
What’s not to like?
Myths and popular culture wins out every time, mind this time of year my Jack Wolfskin coat gets some wear…….and oh for a Greggs ham and pease pudding stottie.

You clearly haven’t been to Newcastle, isolated? Newcastle is on the main East Coast London to Edinburgh line, has its own international airport, granted not as big as Manchester Airport With flights all over Europe as well as the Middle East and the US. Not as isolated as you make out And Newcastle has a reputation as one of the top party cities in the UK. As for being cold and windy, believe me it isn’t and we get a fraction of the rainfall the north west of the country gets and specifically Manchester.

Add to this, for those that want it, we have some of the most stunning coast line in the UK and a World Heritage site, Hadrians Wall. Tyne and Wear has a population of 1.2 million, yes not as big as Manchester.

Being a one club city does have its advantages too, although the rivalry between us and our near neighbours is at times hostile shall we say. NUFC has a large following not just from in Tyne and Wear but also County Durham and Northumberland. What we currently have is one of the richest wealth funds in the world backing us, it may take a while to shake off the financial shackles imposed by the old cartel clubs but it will happen given the anti competitive nature of the new rules.

Our future is brighter than it ever has been in our history going forward.

I went to University in Newcastle in my youth and can definitely recommend the Bigg Market as a cultural destination of significant interest.

I went to University in Newcastle in my youth and can definitely recommend the Bigg Market as a cultural destination of significant interest.
Aye it’s a bit lively down there, me being a bit of an old hippy it’s not a place I frequented that much.

Their best
I saw them in 1977 and it's the only time they played the "Wish You Were Here" album in full. Parts 6 to 9 were visually unbelievable. The best concert I've been to even if we were sat in patches of cow shit at the New Bingley Hall Stafford:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.