New PL Commercial rule passed (pg4) | City rumoured to be questioning the legality

This just shows that no matter how shit the scum are on the pitch, they still have sway over the minions, lesser teams are shit scared of them and are happy to accept the measly crumbs that are thrown there way, shithouses.

I was a client guest of a Motor Manufacturer in corporate at LFC (it was shit) for the 2-2 game yonks back.

This was under Manuel Pelegrini and pre our Pep era rivalry.

During lunch one of their Directors suddenly said, with real angst “ I hate your fucking club “ !!

I smiled and asked why, when we’re a small club, and their rivals are yewnitid.

He said “you’ve got all the money and we should’ve had it..... but we don’t want bloody oil money”

I left it until after the game then asked him how much he knew about his club before 1958 and the Littlewoods ‘financial doping’. He nearly exploded so I left it.

Over coffee I gently asked him what he knew about DIC.

“What the fuck is that to do with anything" he snarled.

"I don't know" I replied "but I thought you'd know as they wanted to buy your club recently and most of your fans wanted them".

He got up, left for a piss and didn't have the courtesy to return.

Sums them up.....CNUTS.....and I've never accepted another invitation !!
Love it!

That Paddy Power ad where they say their club is different, then the fella walk in and says they’re being taken over by an oil baron. Cue ‘loadsa money, oily money’ song.

That’s Liverpool.

Premier League ‘changing the goalposts’. No surprise there.

They really are imploding. They should be marketing City’s style of play, success and growing popularity to increase their revenue.

But instead, they are being made to look foolish as they pander to the old guard.

Years in the courts with us and other teams will tarnish the reputation of the PL.

Hopefully this will spur us on for further success this season.

How important to us is the restriction being voted in on transfers between associated parties? Will this affect the potential Savio deal? I understand why much is being made of the sponsorship angle but is the multi club football model being stymied by the PL just as it's really about to benefit us?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.