New rules to tackle cocaine use by the football fan

Exactly. That’s what prohibition does. The exact same was happening with alcohol in 1920’s America.

Legalise. Regulate. Tax.
But in the meantime, is it justified that people throw money at organised crime which impacts so badly on society ?

The Powers to be want the game and experience both on and off the pitch totaly based around the Women’s game... this is the future blueprint going forward.. did you see the way the women’s players and crowd were all totally sanitised.. no bad language.. no altercations much on the pitch... no bad songs directed towards opposition fans basically no edge at all to the whole game.. players and fans all in sync.. wanting same collective goal like robots... this sadly is the future of the men’s game too and when you factor they will soon take heading out of the game and the slide tackle it will be like a different sport watched by a different set of fans and values... it’s coming
It's the American way and they are taking over.
A family day out at the Etihad theme park.

Got plenty of mates who do it and aren't really any different to when they're not on it, they're not dicks without it and don't turn into dicks with it, at least no more than booze changes their behaviour. likewise, I know plenty of complete twats that go to the games and they're twats whether they're on gear or not. I don't personally touch it so I couldn't care less but I do think it gets too much blame for people being dicks when the truth is they're just dicks fullstop. It's not as big of a problem as is being made out imo.

Really? I see them at most grounds, I can't think of many grounds I've not seen dogs.

I don’t go to as many away games as I did 20/30 years ago but I still go to a fair few and no, I can honestly say I’ve never seen a sniffer dog going up and down the queue to get in, like I’ve seen at horse racing.

Maybe I’m un observant or too pissed to notice but that’s my honest observation.

Actually I’ve just remembered seeing one at Middlesbrough before that 8-1 game. But even that was at the train station as fans were queuing to get out of the station, rather than at the ground.

I don't get it, this seems like a good concept. Why are you against it?
Where did I say I was against it?

It is prevalent at most sporting events though so just asking why the focus is on football was my question, do other sports have specific banning order laws? No they don't

Where did I say I was against it?

It is prevalent at most sporting events though so just asking why the focus is on football was my question, do other sports have specific banning order laws? No they don't
Thats whataboutism. If it's tolerated in other sports then surely it should also be tolerated in football. Nah, thats just deflection.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.