New season bets

Leno from Arsenal or Alban Lafont from Nantes, though it is a strange move for Kasper tbh?
Last year on contract apparently and read they can’t buy before they sell. Not sure how true but if it is they aren’t in a great position. Poor season last year, vardy a year old and selling their keeper. Can’t see that resulting in success

Last year on contract apparently and read they can’t buy before they sell. Not sure how true but if it is they aren’t in a great position. Poor season last year, vardy a year old and selling their keeper. Can’t see that resulting in success
Not even selling him despite a year left on contract, supposedly a freebie, which makes it even odder, just seems strange for Kasper to drop down in class moving to French football rather than the prem, he can't need a signing on fee that much surely?

Think I read somewhere that they're the only top 7 team in any of the major European leagues not to buy a player so far this summer?
No European football this season they've still got top players and if avoiding injuries I'd defo expect them to hit 55+points that will go close on the season handicap.

No European football this season they've still got top players and if avoiding injuries I'd defo expect them to hit 55+points that will go close on the season handicap.
Yeah, but Schmiechel going is a big blow for them. I can't stand the bloke and his unrelenting arguing over just about every goal they conceded. But he was a very good keeper, who won't be easily replaced.

Opener at Goodwood, 13:50, Super Superjack is predicted at 13/2 in the racingpost but currently 4/1 fav on betfair.

Comment states: Steadily progressive in the last year or so; good efforts the last twice; not ruled out.
Alternatively: Confirmed hold-up performer SUPER SUPERJACK looks interesting now stepping up in trip and is taken to slice his way through the field in the straight and enhance his good strike-rate in the last year. Reshoun has been there and done it in these sort of races and rates an obvious danger on the back of his recent Newbury success.

As an old betting pal of mine used to say, I'm only mentioning it, I can't make it win...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.