New striker?

exactly. an acquisition like that would give us another option for when games are tight and our wizards are out of gas banging at the wall. there's some potentially nice catch to be had in Ligue 1, like Dolberg.
I’ve long championed Dolberg on here but few agree. If you don’t have over 300 million Instagram followers or cost north of over 150 million, you’re apparently not good enough for us.

Last edited:
Kayky has been told to report to city straight away rather January apparently

Fuck it let's give the young ones a go, if we only win the Caribou and finish 4th but Delap, Torres and Kyky are fully blooded readly to storm the 2022/23 season.

Then so be it
Kayky is going to play Lb since we short there

It’s as if,the player doesn’t have a release clause we don’t seem to be able to negotiate a transfer nowadays,I know that isn’t the case but looking from the outside it just seems that way ..

I’ve long championed Dolberg on here but few agree. If you don’t have over a 300 million Instagram followers or cost north of over 150 million, you’re apparently not good enough for us.
I suggested him about six months ago and was shouted down. He is different to what we have and seems to have the intelligence to play in a Pep team. We are not getting Kane, Haaland or Mbappe so taking a punt on potential seems like a good option.

It’s as if,the player doesn’t have a release clause we don’t seem to be able to negotiate a transfer nowadays,I know that isn’t the case but looking from the outside it just seems that way ..

It's weird because FFP exists but other clubs, the media, agents and players act like City have no spending constraints. Hence we see Levy demanding insane figures like £160m.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.