New striker?

He’d cost a fortune and turns 30 next year.
Always said this, but hes just too good. He would probably want to play for titles and Mendes would probably be happy with a profit. Could be the difference in challenging on all fronts or narrowly missing out on the big prizes

Always said this, but hes just too good. He would probably want to play for titles and Mendes would probably be happy with a profit. Could be the difference in challenging on all fronts or narrowly missing out on the big prizes
Oh come on we are not signing striker unless we sell somene. CB and LB are clear priorities after that we have no foreign spots.

Gabby is a left winger/inside left for me. Not got the physicality to lead the line.

I don't know how anyone can come on here with a straight face and talk about Jesus lacking physicality when he's just single handedly taken on a back 3 and been wrestling with them, kicked, pulled them all over the place, created chances and scored a goal.

I don't know how anyone can come on here with a straight face and talk about Jesus lacking physicality when he's just single handedly taken on a back 3 and been wrestling with them, kicked, pulled them all over the place, created chances and scored a goal.
Imagine the comments there’d be if he had a relatively poor game.

He works so hard for the team with his pressing and because he draws players to him Foden doesn’t score the 2nd imo. He got zero change from Marriner & his booking was unjustified given the shit he was taking.

In fact City got zero change from Marriner. I mean he didn’t even see Boly take a lump out of Kev’s ankle from 5 metres.

Also 6 English players for City today out of the 18 - 3 club trained - plus Aké as home grown and Bernarbe will become club trained too. Wolves had 3 English players in their 18.

He’s really beefed up a bit. He looked strong.

Sign Jimenez please. Perfect striker to rotate with Gabby and could even partner with Sergio(and leo..)

Can score with his head as well

He's 29. If centre backs are too old at 29 per standards here then Jimenez may really not be the answer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.