New striker?

Just trust Delap. Great goal against Wolves, so he's already proved he can score at this level. Give him a proper chance as our starting number 9. I think he's good enough, especially with the service he'll get. It worked for rag giving rashford and greenwood their opportunities. Seems daft to play a non-striker in that role just because they're older players. Delap at 17 deserves a run in the side in his best position.
Against Wolves?

Just trust Delap. Great goal against Wolves, so he's already proved he can score at this level. Give him a proper chance as our starting number 9. I think he's good enough, especially with the service he'll get. It worked for rag giving rashford and greenwood their opportunities. Seems daft to play a non-striker in that role just because they're older players. Delap at 17 deserves a run in the side in his best position.
??? Wolves???

He’s even less clinical than Jesus. Misses so many chances.
When you say even less clinical than Jesus, you mean less clinical than one of the best mins to goals ratios in PL history, despite not taking many pens? The criticism our players get in this forum is fucking ridiculous. Every fucking team misses chances, including ours, but not exclusively ours. Fucking hell

Can't see it if Aguero and Jesus will be back within a month. None of them are going to be happy being 3rd choice when all 3 are fit and available. We only play one up top usually, which would mean 2 of them on the bench. 2 quality players per position seems to be the idea and in Aguero and Jesus, we already have that.

Cavani will want big wages too I would imagine.
Any short term foreign signing would take up a foreign space in the squad as well

The only caveat I'd add to that is that he is only 17 and he looked shot at the end of the 90 minutes. You have to let him recover or he'll just end up another injured player.
All our players have looked totally shot at the end of the last two games. I guess that has more to do with a lack of proper pre-season build-up than him being in worse shape the others. I agree with using him with caution though, but Pep seems to be very on top of that for our youngsters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.