New Tesla showroom next to Eastlands

A pub based on less than 50 days per year
Next to a new mega millions entertainment complex

Try taking that to Dragon's Den

What s the point? it was a mercedes showroom before and closed becaue it was pointless, who the fuck in braford and beswick is buying a tesla.

would have been better as a lidl for locals or a spoons with football and gigs going on

in my opinion
@urban genie Mercedes Manchester, Stockport and Bury were/are all owned by the same Chinese company. They closed Manchester as a direct cost cutting exercise.
It had nothing to do with location.
LHG Autos.

You realise that a Lidl or Aldi need parking infrastructure? Hence why the footprint probably isn’t right. Was the Merc garage that had been there years laughing at the locals? And as said why the fuck would a spoons who never seem to do a new build suddenly think it would be a good idea to start a match day boozer which would need that much security it would wipe out the profits from their frankly shitty business model?
its a car showroom it has more parking space than my local lidl also the showroom is the same size a a LIDL/ALDI/Iceland so that is amute point.

Spions was an example of a chain name, soon that area will have concerts all year round and thooughout the week, citys season is bonus revenue.

The area needs facilites that local and visitors can benefit from, not another unvisited car showroom especially for a brand no fucker will be buying.

I suppose as someone from East Manchester I prefer the area to have useful businesses even if not a supermarket or leisure facility a tesla showroom adds fuck all to the area

Lidl is about 5 minute drive opposite Morrisons in Openshaw!
yeah I live 5 minutes walk awsy from it in Gorton, it's where I mainly shop.

It is still a 20 minute 171/172 ride or 30 minute walk away for people in beswick and parts of openshaw, not everyone drives as any 219 in tha area or number 7 bus tells you

Also I habe family and friends who live near the ground and use that Lidl and claytons Aldi as ASDA hs gone to shit, one eeason I ecen bothered with this thread was one said "would rather have a LIDL" when the tesla sign was put up, save me having to get 2 buses, and had me agreeing that the new showroom is pointless for the community.

And to be clear mentioning a pub wa sto do withbthe CO-OP arena not, and not football

Last edited:
What s the point? it was a mercedes showroom before and closed becaue it was pointless, who the fuck in braford and beswick is buying a tesla.

would have been better as a lidl for locals or a spoons with football and gigs going on

in my opinion
My apartment in Beswick is a duplex and valued at 350.000, I drive a Bentley.

yeah I live 5 minutes walk awsy from it in Gorton, it's where I mainly shop.

It is still a 20 minute 171/172 ride or 30 minute walk away for people in beswick and parts of openshaw, not everyone drives as any 219 in tha area or number 7 bus tells you

Also I habe family and friends who live near the ground and use that Lidl and claytons Aldi as ASDA hs gone to shit, one eeason I ecen bothered with this thread was one said "would rather have a LIDL" when the tesla sign was put up, save me having to get 2 buses, and had me agreeing that the new showroom is pointless for the community.

And to be clear mentioning a pub wa sto do withbthe CO-OP arena not, and not football
No point moaning about it now its a Tesla showroom!

its a car showroom it has more parking space than my local lidl also the showroom is the same size a a LIDL/ALDI/Iceland so that is amute point.

Spions was an example of a chain name, soon that area will have concerts all year round and thooughout the week, citys season is bonus revenue.

The area needs facilites that local and visitors can benefit from, not another unvisited car showroom especially for a brand no fucker will be buying.

I suppose as someone from East Manchester I prefer the area to have useful businesses even if not a supermarket or leisure facility a tesla showroom adds fuck all to the area
The Last thing I would want is another fucking Lidl, you sound a right ****

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.