New Tesla showroom next to Eastlands

Tesla is currently paying the Trafford Centre a fortune to rent car park space for their vehicles. I assume this move is to save money.

Anyway, Urban Genie is a good lad, stop picking on him.
aww thanks misty, though I assume he is actually calling me a 4 star poster not a **** as **** isn't blanked out on my posts so must be a michelin or AA rating I mistook

If it's next to eastlands could it be they think the very many very well paid people who work/play at the Etihad might buy their Teslas ?

That Bentley showroom in Stretford...., having read some comments, re local needs, there seems to be a long-term strategy to gentrify the area, moving the heart of Manchester eastward, altering the demographic with property values rising. Whether it happens or not, it's had some serious money invested in it being a success. They should have built the Tesla showroom next to a firestation, jus' sayin'

If it's next to eastlands could it be they think the very many very well paid people who work/play at the Etihad might buy their Teslas ?
Perhaps but i think the point Mr Genie is making is it is in the wrong place, hang on let me check page 1..

And I'm back.... yep I was right. It is a very poor location for cars to get to.... the tram? Nah I can't see it. So.... why would Tesla spunk millions into a location that is a wrong location? I'm not sure who is going to visit there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.