New Tesla showroom next to Eastlands

What s the point? it was a mercedes showroom before and closed becaue it was pointless, who the fuck in braford and beswick is buying a tesla.

would have been better as a lidl for locals or a spoons with football and gigs going on

in my opinion
It doesn't really matter where you locate car show rooms. The more luxurious and rare the further people will travel.

Not many people live live near business parks but they still get trade some how.

No point moaning about it now its a Tesla showroom!
not moaning, saying I dont see the point in opening one, it is there so done now, just for me it's a worthless use of the property, but I forgot bluemoan is nicknamed as such for a reason, as if you offer an opinion on local events every **** in here moans at you

not moaning, saying I dont see the point in opening one, it is there so done now, just for me it's a worthless use of the property, but I forgot bluemoan is nicknamed as such for a reason, as if you offer an opinion on local events every **** in here moans at you
You started the moaning, or did you forget ?

Tesla is currently paying the Trafford Centre a fortune to rent car park space for their vehicles. I assume this move is to save money.

Anyway, Urban Genie is a good lad, stop picking on him.

It doesn’t even effect you ….why are you bothered?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.