New Tesla showroom next to Eastlands

Perhaps but i think the point Mr Genie is making is it is in the wrong place, hang on let me check page 1..

And I'm back.... yep I was right. It is a very poor location for cars to get to.... the tram? Nah I can't see it. So.... why would Tesla spunk millions into a location that is a wrong location? I'm not sure who is going to visit there.
OK I'm not familiar with the area of Beswick, btw Tesla dealers will be open to bringing the cars to the Etihad. 5 minute drive ?

What s the point? it was a mercedes showroom before and closed becaue it was pointless, who the fuck in braford and beswick is buying a tesla.

would have been better as a lidl for locals or a spoons with football and gigs going on

in my opinion
Just a front for money laundering. Probs.

OK I'm not familiar with the area of Beswick, btw Tesla dealers will be open to bringing the cars to the Etihad. 5 minute drive ?
Less, its a 5 minute walk max. But we are only open 19 times a year (plus Champs thingy when they are closed)
My first post mentioned the Chinese company who owned Mercedes, the original site owners, I they had a choice of 3 sites to close, they chose this one.
It's in the wrong place.

Less, its a 5 minute walk max. But we are only open 19 times a year (plus Champs thingy when they are closed)
My first post mentioned the Chinese company who owned Mercedes, the original site owners, I they had a choice of 3 sites to close, they chose this one.
It's in the wrong place.
I'm talking about the many many people who earn their living at City every day. A local Tesla dealer will sell shit loads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.