New Ticket Prices!

hilts said:
Corky said:
Cat A has gone up £2/3.

I.e. Cat A last season SSL £36 SSU £36
This season £38 and £39

my memories not the best but i'm sure the arsenal tickets are £46 and ive just paid £36 for wolves games, this is not just a couple of quid rise from last year, will apologize if wrong

also not everyone can afford season ticket so previous post is a somewhat selfish one

nothing selfish it about it i've already started putting money aside for next season, it depends how much you want it at the end of the day you can not tell me a season is not long enough, you could argue wanting better entertainment for the same money as selfish.

They spend £100million plus and you say it is "scandalous" that they want an extra £10 per ticket for customers who pick and choose their games.
Sorry but I think you are wrong.
It is more expensive yes but that does not make it scandalous

hilts said:
Corky said:
Cat A has gone up £2/3.

I.e. Cat A last season SSL £36 SSU £36
This season £38 and £39

my memories not the best but i'm sure the arsenal tickets are £46 and ive just paid £36 for wolves games, this is not just a couple of quid rise from last year, will apologize if wrong

also not everyone can afford season ticket so previous post is a somewhat selfish one

SSL Cat A 09/10 £38 08/09 £36 07/08 £30, it was last season when they shot up for Cat A, however they also introduced Cat D last season which was £20 or £19.50 after VAT was reduced.

Arsenal central tickets East lower are £46 but less towards the wings, and £44 3rd tier central, expensive but I'm sure they were £42 last season.

Chelsea Home was Cat B last season so if you are using them to compare it was £6 below what cat A was.

As most blocks have sold out it with season tickets it is hard to compare now.

marco said:
my s/t is £508.00 that works out at £26.73 per game,i got my sons junior at £95.00 so for the two of us it works out at £15.86 each,cant see a problem with that

try reading the posts we are talking about prices for non season tickets, not everyone can afford a season ticket. Talk about i'm alright jack, sorry for being skint and an adult

danebanksheik said:
They spend £100million plus and you say it is "scandalous" that they want an extra £10 per ticket for customers who pick and choose their games.
Sorry but I think you are wrong.
It is more expensive yes but that does not make it scandalous
how much would that ticket in the top tier be at arsenal i'd say £80.00 min

Sgoater said:
Anyone know how much we are charging Wolves fans ?
Lifted from Wolves site:

Upper Tier
£29 adults
£15 seniors 65 & over
£10 juniors under 16's

Lower Tier
£28 adults
£14 seniors 65 & over
£10 juniors under 16's

marco said:
my s/t is £508.00 that works out at £26.73 per game,i got my sons junior at £95.00 so for the two of us it works out at £15.86 each,cant see a problem with that

Your right mate, Thats very good value. But as i say. I just can't afford to pay that in one lump sum. And many people can't. Especially nowadays while money is exceptionally tight. The owners made a big deal out of the fact they have frozen ST prices. But we now know all they have done is stick it to those of us who cannot afford a ST, by putting single ticket prices up a ridiculous amount.

If they had just stuck a couple of quid on every ticket, then fine, i'd happily play it. But a bloody tenner, on every ticket, !!!!!!!!!! thats ridiculous.

hilts said:
marco said:

try reading the posts we are talking about prices for non season tickets, not everyone can afford a season ticket. Talk about i'm alright jack, sorry for being skint and an adult
yeh and the option is to buy a s/t if you can or can't afford it thats your problem only fact if you dont like it do one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.