New Ticket Prices!

chorleybloo123 said:
BlakeTheBlue said:
I knew how this thread was gunna go as soon as i thought about writing it.

Those of you who have a season tickets will say "i don't see what your problem is"

Those (like me) who cannot afford to fork out a large lump sum, and have no choice but to buy individual tickets think it's dog shit how we are being butt fu++ed in crazy price rises.

By the way mate, I don't "pick and choose" my games. I get to all our home games (and i try to get to all the NW away games). It's just that single tickets are the only way i can do it.

Granted citycards do save you a bit more than Accesscards. But they are mainly only better because you can get tickets a bit earlier.

Why don't you do the Zebra finance thing then?

How much do you end up spending compared to a regular S/T.

Because i'd rather not take out any kind of loan. I don't want to have to pay a set amount out of my account each month. And if it's a really shit month. I might not have the money to pay. But the loan will still have to be payed. Making me overdrawn. I presume it has to be direct debit?

Plus the "why don't you just get A.N. other type of ticket" comment is not the point. It still dosent change the fact that a tenner is way to much to up a ticket by.

hilts said:
marco said:
yeh and the option is to buy a s/t if you can or can't afford it thats your problem only fact if you dont like it do one

you are just a selfish dick arent you

Normally i wouldn't agree with a response like this, but in this case hilts you're perfectly justified.

I have my season ticket but I struggled to pay for it because I have 3 tickets to buy, and will always have sympathy for those who can't find a lump sum. People also assume everyone can get Zebra Finance or shove it on credit card. Many people cant, so responses like 'just buy a season ticket then' are totally unhelpful, and the OP has a very good point.

In fact, as an s/t holder I worry that the individual match price rises may be an indicator of what will come for our s/t prices. In which case the 'I'm alright jack' types might not be so smug very much longer.

supergrover said:
hilts said:
you are just a selfish dick arent you

sorry you can not afford one but like i said start saving now, but if the season goes well you maybe to late, i could see this coming when frank came in but most of us sat there last season with plenty of empty seats, this could not go on so season ticket sales sort out this problem, as for losing money you don't you let the club know which games you can't attend and your seat gets sold on for that game, if you don't want it that much theres no need to complain and call people selfish it's no ones fault but your own ffs.

so its your own fault if you cant afford to buy a season ticket or work weekends is it? lets hope you never lose your job or have an ill partner, no wonder the countries in a mess with inconsiderate people like you in it, the op stated that tickets have gone up quite a bit which is correct, rather than reasoned debate on the reasons for this you get knobs like you looking down on other city fans, what goes around comes around sunshine but if you were to fall on hard times i wouldnt be insensitive enough to rub it in, try consideration you might like it

hilts said:
so its your own fault if you cant afford to buy a season ticket or work weekends is it? lets hope you never lose your job or have an ill partner, no wonder the countries in a mess with inconsiderate people like you in it, the op stated that tickets have gone up quite a bit which is correct, rather than reasoned debate on the reasons for this you get knobs like you looking down on other city fans, what goes around comes around sunshine but if you were to fall on hard times i wouldnt be insensitive enough to rub it in, try consideration you might like it

shut it you under 6000 point noob ;)

warpig said:
hilts said:

Thats another thing. How does the points thing work? I havent missed a home game in three years. So how many points do you think i will have?

I suspect City have looked at the matchday prices charged by the top 4 clubs and have decided to more or less go with a similar structure while keeping S/T prices as the value for money option. They're probably reasoning that with far fewer matchday seats available they can still sell out at the higher prices. When all's said and done the club is a business and has to be run on those lines, though I realise it's no consolation to those who find the new prices difficult to afford.

BlakeTheBlue said:
warpig said:

Thats another thing. How does the points thing work? I havent missed a home game in three years. So how many points do you think i will have?

you can check on the os under the ticket section. put your card number in and password. password is set default as your postcode.

Halfpenny said:
Sgoater said:
Anyone know how much we are charging Wolves fans ?
Lifted from Wolves site:

Upper Tier
£29 adults
£15 seniors 65 & over
£10 juniors under 16's

Lower Tier
£28 adults
£14 seniors 65 & over
£10 juniors under 16's
because we can only charge £2 more for the away fans than a city fan in a similar seat.

this reason alone means we must move the away fans to the third tier and charge them £2 more than the city fans up there. the added bonus is 3000+ city fans get cheaper seats

BlakeTheBlue said:
warpig said:

Under 1000 I guess, but points are a bit irrelevant anyway of you aren't a s/t holder. After s/t holder all Citycard holders get lumped together, then all accesscard holders.

whp.blue said:
Halfpenny said:
Lifted from Wolves site:

Upper Tier
£29 adults
£15 seniors 65 & over
£10 juniors under 16's

Lower Tier
£28 adults
£14 seniors 65 & over
£10 juniors under 16's
because we can only charge £2 more for the away fans than a city fan in a similar seat.

this reason alone means we must move the away fans to the third tier and charge them £2 more than the city fans up there. the added bonus is 3000+ city fans get cheaper seats

We can't charge a penny more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.