New Ticket Prices!

the point is that not everyone is in the same situation regarding money, some people also work a number of weekends so a season ticket wouldnt be a viable option, also comparing it to chelsea is irrelevant, surely it is better for slighlty lower tickets and a full house, you would get the difference back in beer food and merchandising from those extra fans. the team would also perform better with a full house and is better for club image. also the owners are not in this to make money so i dont see the point of it

BlakeTheBlue said:
marco said:
my s/t is £508.00 that works out at £26.73 per game,i got my sons junior at £95.00 so for the two of us it works out at £15.86 each,cant see a problem with that

Your right mate, Thats very good value. But as i say. I just can't afford to pay that in one lump sum. And many people can't. Especially nowadays while money is exceptionally tight. The owners made a big deal out of the fact they have frozen ST prices. But we now know all they have done is stick it to those of us who cannot afford a ST, by putting single ticket prices up a ridiculous amount.

If they had just stuck a couple of quid on every ticket, then fine, i'd happily play it. But a bloody tenner, on every ticket, !!!!!!!!!! thats ridiculous.
There is the pay monthly option with Zebra mine and my sons tickets work out at £510 I am paying £45 interest over a ten month loan £55 a month isn't bad thats in North Level 1

marco said:
hilts said:
try reading the posts we are talking about prices for non season tickets, not everyone can afford a season ticket. Talk about i'm alright jack, sorry for being skint and an adult
yeh and the option is to buy a s/t if you can or can't afford it thats your problem only fact if you dont like it do one

you are just a selfish dick arent you

hilts said:
marco said:
yeh and the option is to buy a s/t if you can or can't afford it thats your problem only fact if you dont like it do one

you are just a selfish dick arent you

sorry you can not afford one but like i said start saving now, but if the season goes well you maybe to late, i could see this coming when frank came in but most of us sat there last season with plenty of empty seats, this could not go on so season ticket sales sort out this problem, as for losing money you don't you let the club know which games you can't attend and your seat gets sold on for that game, if you don't want it that much theres no need to complain and call people selfish it's no ones fault but your own ffs.

danebanksheik said:
They spend £100million plus and you say it is "scandalous" that they want an extra £10 per ticket for customers who pick and choose their games.
Sorry but I think you are wrong.
It is more expensive yes but that does not make it scandalous

I knew how this thread was gunna go as soon as i thought about writing it.

Those of you who have a season tickets will say "i don't see what your problem is"

Those (like me) who cannot afford to fork out a large lump sum, and have no choice but to buy individual tickets think it's dog shit how we are being butt fu++ed in crazy price rises.

By the way mate, I don't "pick and choose" my games. I get to all our home games (and i try to get to all the NW away games). It's just that single tickets are the only way i can do it.

Granted citycards do save you a bit more than Accesscards. But they are mainly only better because you can get tickets a bit earlier.

BlakeTheBlue said:
danebanksheik said:
They spend £100million plus and you say it is "scandalous" that they want an extra £10 per ticket for customers who pick and choose their games.
Sorry but I think you are wrong.
It is more expensive yes but that does not make it scandalous

I knew how this thread was gunna go as soon as i thought about writing it.

Those of you who have a season tickets will say "i don't see what your problem is"

Those (like me) who cannot afford to fork out a large lump sum, and have no choice but to buy individual tickets think it's dog shit how we are being butt fu++ed in crazy price rises.

By the way mate, I don't "pick and choose" my games. I get to all our home games (and i try to get to all the NW away games). It's just that single tickets are the only way i can do it.

Granted citycards do save you a bit more than Accesscards. But they are mainly only better because you can get tickets a bit earlier.

Why don't you do the Zebra finance thing then?

How much do you end up spending compared to a regular S/T.

Selling tickets just below full capacity is actually economically and fanbase wise the best option...

Firstly, you ensure that the supply and demand are nearly maximised through a controllable figure - seats NOT sold. If it were JUST sold out, you'd be wondering, how many people could not buy tickets at those prices and you'd never know..

Secondly, keeping a few seats empty means it'll keep touts away from the stadia. Good if you ask me.

What is funny here is how proudly we go on about out owners being businessmen and so forth but yet expect them to treat the club as a charity project. Ticket prices WILL go up, considerably (even WITH any potential added tiers, as they will cost to build as well). As long as they fill the stadium, they won't shed many tears. Truth is, even at av. price 10 quid a match, there will be those who can't afford it.

In the end, there is one price to go and see Ball, Vassell, Samaras, Bianchi, Corradi and company... and another to see Barry, Tevez, Robinho, Adebayor, Toure, Given...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.