New Ticket Website, not fit for purpose

couldn't get two tickets together in level one. yet you get there and there loads of empty seats.

Maybe you should only be able to buy tickets on a row instead of a seat. It is pointless if you have 20 seats in a row and 12 have been sold leaving 8 empty single seats which is useless for what you require?

Re point 3, Gazinho said he couldn't buy for someone on his F&F list as he personally didn't have the points. So I'm guessing when you go through that process of re-allocating tickets (which is shit compared to the old system) then you have to have the points yourself before you can even order the tickets.

Re point 8 it's about the fact that cup ticket points aren't going to be allocated until we're out of the competition. That's ridiculous. Why is it different to a league match?

Point 3, bang on @Prestwich_Blue

First time ive tried the new ticketing site to buy tickets, I get all the way to checkout, tick the terms and condition box but I still get a red info bar stating Payment details are missing. The problem is there is nowhere to put my payment details in. The club already has my card details. There is also another message in large caps saying
TO COMPLETE YOUR ORDER PLEASE CLICK "SUBMIT" (NO PAYMENT IS REQUIRED). but there is no submit button. Is this a problem other people are having or am I doing something wrong?

Pretty sure it's run and maintained by seat geek
https://seatgeek.com/press/seatgeek-announces-new-ticketing-partnership-with-manchester-city-fc
Who at City is responsible I don't know. I would expect somebody is responsible for passing on problems to Seat Geek who would then need to put fixes in and a timescale for it to be done. I'd be surprised if that hasn't happened.

It is Seatgeek and someone on this thread said someone in the ticket office said he was a Leicester fan and said their site was worse - they also have Seatgeek, so even the ticket office staff think its dire.

Yeh for rugby games you cant do that, leave a single seat. The All blacks league games coming up and Twickenham also.

I think it is a club decision not to allow them, but you would expect that to be a setting that can be turned on and off depending on availability i.e. turning it off when there are hardly and seats left would be logical

@Prestwich_Blue can it also be raised that @mancityhelp which is the official Twitter regularly gives out inaccurate information. I see it a lot and this is the latest example. Telling this guy the Southampton game is now unlikely to change when there is every likelihood it will change.

wsplon.jpg

Apologies for bumping an old thread! It seems like an appropriate place to ask.

I've got to get some FA cup tickets tomorrow for some friends (with season cards). I've not bothered to do it before on the new site so this is new to me. I have added them all on my F&F, is that all i need to do? or do they need to add me on their portal as well?

Anything else i need to be aware of?

Ticket office is a fucking disgrace for a club of our size and ambitions.
Lost my season card last week due to my own drunken antics.
Walked into clubshop and had it cancelled next day (monday).
Promised it for Friday .
Still waiting .
We fucking play tomorrow night.

Apologies for bumping an old thread! It seems like an appropriate place to ask.

I've got to get some FA cup tickets tomorrow for some friends (with season cards). I've not bothered to do it before on the new site so this is new to me. I have added them all on my F&F, is that all i need to do? or do they need to add me on their portal as well?

Anything else i need to be aware of?
Big thanks from me for bumping it as I was looking for it and couldn't find it!

You should be alright as you are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.