New Ticket Website, not fit for purpose

Got all the makings of absolute chaos outside tonight trying to get in even if you know which entrance to use.

Best of luck blues.

I've done a summary of the issues raised in this thread (plus others I know about). If I've missed anything then let me know as this is what I'll be bringing up with the club when we meet:

MCFC Ticket issues

General issues
  • Away ticket allocation. Transparency over who’s getting how many
  • News on ticket sales often difficult to find on website
  • Starting ticket sales during Euro aways
  • Problems with season and Cityzens cards
New ticket site issues
  • Friends & Family not migrated to new system
  • Can’t see points for F&F & therefore who you can buy for
  • Can’t buy for F&F if you don’t have the points
  • Points totals are not being recognised when Seasoncard holders are in theory eligible to buy
  • No functionality to find 2 or more seats together (or it doesn’t work)
  • Payment issues on mobile devices (inability to complete transaction)
  • People not being recognised as on Cup schemes when they are
  • Ticket points allocation for cup games
  • Upgrades functionality is clearly not working
  • Payments for Lyon weren’t taken when they said they would be & people not getting confirmation of tickets
  • Ticket fulfilment – some people not able to choose option to Print-at-Home or load to card
  • Trying to buy tickets and saying that you (or someone you’re buying for) has reached allocation when they haven’t bought one yet
  • Someone rang to order 2 tickets & charged for 16

I've done a summary of the issues raised in this thread (plus others I know about). If I've missed anything then let me know as this is what I'll be bringing up with the club when we meet:

MCFC Ticket issues

General issues
  • Away ticket allocation. Transparency over who’s getting how many
  • News on ticket sales often difficult to find on website
  • Starting ticket sales during Euro aways
  • Problems with season and Cityzens cards
New ticket site issues
  • Friends & Family not migrated to new system
  • Can’t see points for F&F & therefore who you can buy for
  • Can’t buy for F&F if you don’t have the points
  • Points totals are not being recognised when Seasoncard holders are in theory eligible to buy
  • No functionality to find 2 or more seats together (or it doesn’t work)
  • Payment issues on mobile devices (inability to complete transaction)
  • People not being recognised as on Cup schemes when they are
  • Ticket points allocation for cup games
  • Upgrades functionality is clearly not working
  • Payments for Lyon weren’t taken when they said they would be & people not getting confirmation of tickets
  • Ticket fulfilment – some people not able to choose option to Print-at-Home or load to card
  • Trying to buy tickets and saying that you (or someone you’re buying for) has reached allocation when they haven’t bought one yet
  • Someone rang to order 2 tickets & charged for 16
Tried to order 2 on-line, had to call ticket office then got charged for an additional 16.

As well as the major issues you've highlighted, the basic functionality of the site is bobbins:

* On Welcome page says 'You have reserved some items. Click here to confirm them now.' Click on it and nothing to reserve.
* In Reservations page does not show anything when it should be showing CL tickets.
* On Welcome page it says 'Enrol your season ticket into the The FA Cup Scheme 18/19 now!' - I have fckin done ages ago!
* On Welcome page next game listed as Brighton - should be Lyon.
* On Tickets page I assume you should get a list of all tickets bought. I just get the last 10 games of the season.
* On Season Tickets page when you select yours it says 'These are the tickets of the currently selected Subscription. To refund, remove, exchange, or otherwise manage tickets close this window and click Manage Series Tickets.' This function does not exist. Ticket Exchange is on the Welcome Page though.
* On History page I only get last 10 games of the season showing for History of Tickets. History of Mandates says 'Your Direct Debit Mandates are listed below.' - they're not. History of Memberships says 'All the Memberships you have bought or reserved in the past are listed below. To manage your ACTIVE memberships please select the "Memberships" tab' - where the fck is that? I assume they mean Ticket Scheme.

You can just go on and on. It looks to me that Seat Geek have just given us some other company's site which has been adapted to tryand work for us - possibly an American site with all this talk of 'Series' bollocks. The old site was had its faults but at least some of the basic navigation worked. They should have looked to improve on the old one rather than buy an off the shelf piece of piss which no fckr has bothered to test.

@Prestwich_Blue
I’m not sure what you mean about points 3 and 8 in the second list?
Re point 3, Gazinho said he couldn't buy for someone on his F&F list as he personally didn't have the points. So I'm guessing when you go through that process of re-allocating tickets (which is shit compared to the old system) then you have to have the points yourself before you can even order the tickets.

Re point 8 it's about the fact that cup ticket points aren't going to be allocated until we're out of the competition. That's ridiculous. Why is it different to a league match?

Re point 3, Gazinho said he couldn't buy for someone on his F&F list as he personally didn't have the points. So I'm guessing when you go through that process of re-allocating tickets (which is shit compared to the old system) then you have to have the points yourself before you can even order the tickets.

Re point 8 it's about the fact that cup ticket points aren't going to be allocated until we're out of the competition. That's ridiculous. Why is it different to a league match?

I never got my Ticket Points for the Community Shield and we've finished that tourney!

And they didn't respond to my Tweet or email about it.

Are away game points now allocated after the game does anyone know? Have Oxford and Liverpool but no points and nothing in the Ticket history.

I really hope the points already made on here are raised with the club at the earliest opportunity - a ticket ordering system is amongst the most basic things you can build on a website, even for a club our size, and to have messed up the database feeds so colossally is incredible for what is a multi mullion pound part of the business. If anyone clocks Khaldoon in the street, get him on the case it will be sorted in seconds.

Same! taken the money, points are on allocation, next game says Cardiff away. Relocated for this game as no way do we want to be sat with a load of Lyon fans who have got tickets after paying full price pop. No idea whats going on, no email and no seat/block numbers.
I was on the phone for an hour and finally got through and I have been relocated for tonight, one row down and two seats left!

I then was sent an SMS to confirm it.

So I know where I’m sat tonight but only because I rang up.

Have you heard owt?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.