new top today

azatheblue said:
got my new top today . think its great . got it on now. tevez 32!! . i got interviewed by people off the site aswell.

It's lovely, that top. Top shirt for a top club with a top team.

the slug said:
cityextremist said:
slug you sound like you never even kissed a girl guess you got no rag mates then.
I got teves name on i must admit it is the 1st time i have ever got a name on the back but with it being teves it just had to be done cant wait to see my mate's face's when he scores at swamp and me jumping all over the place..

teves? did you get it spelt properly on your shirt.

and for the record, my rag mates would have a right laugh at me poncing around like a 12 year old in a kit. so no thanks

I will give you that one did not notice i pressed the s key but yes its right but what was funny when i was there one of the printer people put 23 on the shirt for someone i know he was gutted dont think he was getting his pay at the end of the day.

Slug yur a cock ,been wearing my shirt with pride all day,i suppose thats the word you know nothing about ,ya sound like a sad old miserable bstard who sits around all day moaning ya dont wanna do that wot ya wanna do.....slug ya a cock lighten up.....come on city they should of included the prem badge in the price though bit naughty that.....

the slug said:
cityextremist said:
slug you sound like you never even kissed a girl guess you got no rag mates then.
I got teves name on i must admit it is the 1st time i have ever got a name on the back but with it being teves it just had to be done cant wait to see my mate's face's when he scores at swamp and me jumping all over the place..

teves? did you get it spelt properly on your shirt.

and for the record, my rag mates would have a right laugh at me poncing around like a 12 year old in a kit. so no thanks

iv not got the full kit u big fucking spud! iv just got the top

Did anyone get a look at how much stock they've got in? I'm going to the Arndale first thing in the morning to get mine sorted before I go away.

the slug said:
cityextremist said:
So you dont jump and cheer when we score you one of them ***** who sits there all match dont say fuck all and does a little clap when we score init fuck off suit boy.

we have some top lads as fans. sadly we have plenty of goons, and soon will have plenty more

you will fit in well with the above fans!

Leave the kid alone plenty of fans have a name on the shirt.

what a class kit. great look and fit, it's the best in the prem right now. including the others coming with that gorgeous white 3rd.

one of the best signings City made wasn't a player at all, it was teaming up with Umbro. They are the best kit maker in the world right now they understand football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.