New TV Offers

Just wait until the coronavirus causes social order to break down, join in with the riots and go looting.
Ha, i kept reading looking for your response, and it's crossed me up. i thought for sure you were gonna suggest torching the tv room for insurance and getting a new tv, furniture, and a remodel.

Bump on this.

Looking at having a media wall done in the new year so might be a good time to invest in a new tv. We currently have a 1080p piece of shit

@Two Gun Bob seems to be the man in the know?

Budget- 1k ish
Size 60 - 65
Gaming - yes but not essential to spec
More general tv and film use
Ok you will be compromising picture for size at that price point, a 55 inch oled can be had for around £1200 and they are the best as long as you don’t have it in direct sunlight, otherwise you can go 65 inch for around £1200 on an LED but it won’t be as good a picture.
you might be best waiting a month or so as new models will be announced and you could get discounts.

Ok you will be compromising picture for size at that price point, a 55 inch oled can be had for around £1200 and they are the best as long as you don’t have it in direct sunlight, otherwise you can go 65 inch for around £1200 on an LED but it won’t be as good a picture.
you might be best waiting a month or so as new models will be announced and you could get discounts.
I could live with 55. It's going on the chimney breast so bay window to the left not directly opposite.

OLED seems the correct decision. Appreciate your responses

I could live with 55. It's going on the chimney breast so bay window to the left not directly opposite.

OLED seems the correct decision. Appreciate your responses
this will be brilliant, last years model but it’s the gallery version so thinner and comes with its own mount, only thing is you don’t have much room behind it for cables and plug up if you use the supplied mount.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.