New Yaya Touré Video

Re: Yaya interview on OS

de niro said:
Not watched it. Dont intend to. I suppose he grovelling?
No. Interviewer was shite though. I reckon Yaya cock slapped him before filming.

moggymoz said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
andyblue said:
You state this very positively, as if you know something about the situation. Is this because you do know something about the situation or are you just speculating?

Don't try to label me ITK..I might have been many years ago..but these days I know fuck all other than Mr Toure's track record in these matters

It doesn't take a mathematician to put 2+2 together

He has form

What when you use to spout s**t on another forum (mancityforum) then cried off... Hmm.

and am still a member of the aforementioned forum..what exactly is your point?

I still go to the match with a friend who was very well connected with an old City regime..that's a fact

I deal in facts

I'm also not willing to fawn over a player who took the piss out of our club this summer

That's just me

As you were ;-)

IanBishopsHaircut said:
moggymoz said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
Don't try to label me ITK..I might have been many years ago..but these days I know fuck all other than Mr Toure's track record in these matters

It doesn't take a mathematician to put 2+2 together

He has form

What when you use to spout s**t on another forum (mancityforum) then cried off... Hmm.

I still go to the match with a friend who was very well connected with an old City regime..that's a fact

I deal in facts

I'm also not willing to fawn over a player who took the piss out of our club this summer

That's just me

As you were ;-)

You claim YaYa antics was nothing to do with his brother is that a fact

grim up north said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
moggymoz said:

I deal in facts

That's just me

As you were ;-)

You claim YaYa antics was nothing to do with his brother is that a fact

Nah..like Fantasy Ireland said..that's my informed opinion..I could be way off..but if you're talking about the laws of probability..I know which theory I'd be backing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.