New Yaya Touré Video

IBH has just explained his opinion,no one needs to be a genius to see what happened here,as such,his opinion is one i suspect many agree with.

Re: Yaya interview on OS

I don't know who that interviewer is, but he is absolutely dire.....and has not improved one iota in the last few years.

Asks the "dead brother" question off the bat to get it out of the way, then has to follow up?!

"Are you going to be thinking about him in the pitch?!"

WTF?!

Glad to see Yaya doing an interview for the fans, but FFS isn't there ANYONE ELSE who could do the interviews???? SHOCKING.

Re: Yaya interview on OS

Rascal said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
Rascal said:
Thanks ar kid

Difficult summer losing your bro. That must have hurt.

Welcome back from me and I hope you do your bro proud.

Too true, all Yaya can do is say the right things (which he does in that interview) and perform on the pitch.

I'm sure the flappers will be on to call him a c**t regardless.

Y'know
Fuck the flappers

Hardest thing i have ever done is watching someone i loved slowly die in front of me, day by day seeing the person they were slowly drift away. It fucked me up for a couple of years looking back, i didnt sleep properly, eat properly, want to see or speak to anyone, work and i couldnt talk like Yaya did in that interview to someone, let alone on camera, about it without getting very upset. Yaya's brother was ill for a couple of years must have been terrible for him.

I forgive him for whatever he has done, he was under enormous pressure. He didnt grow up dreaming of playing for us, he's here because he's well paid and as long as he does his job to the best of his ability, he will have my full support, like he always has.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
andyblue said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
Yaya's antics had nothing to do with his brother..nothing at all

You state this very positively, as if you know something about the situation. Is this because you do know something about the situation or are you just speculating?

Don't try to label me ITK..I might have been many years ago..but these days I know fuck all other than Mr Toure's track record in these matters

It doesn't take a mathematician to put 2+2 together

He has form

What when you use to spout s**t on another forum (mancityforum) then cried off... Hmm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.