New Yaya Touré Video

IanBishopsHaircut said:
moggymoz said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
Don't try to label me ITK..I might have been many years ago..but these days I know fuck all other than Mr Toure's track record in these matters

It doesn't take a mathematician to put 2+2 together

He has form

What when you use to spout s**t on another forum (mancityforum) then cried off... Hmm.

and am still a member of the aforementioned forum..what exactly is your point?

I still go to the match with a friend who was very well connected with an old City regime..that's a fact

I deal in facts

I'm also not willing to fawn over a player who took the piss out of our club this summer

That's just me

As you were ;-)

So do I and funnily enough I also go with someone who is well connected with the new regime...

Re: Yaya interview on OS

Put it behind us, move on.

We're stronger with him, he's stronger with us.

Win/win

The Goat 10 said:
Put it behind us, move on.

We're stronger with him, he's stronger with us.

Win/win
David_Brent_111.jpg

Reason I don't watch any of these interviews they are all scripted and all questions that the get have been gone over with the person first!

Oh for a natural of the cuff interview

Nobody needs to defend or attack Yaya.

The simple fact is he and his agent wanted a bigger (longer?) contract or a pay day move. That's his job, and Yaya trusted him.

What followed was a complete clusterfuck. The previous years "No pictures around the stadium/feeling unloved" ended up with a new bumper contract. So it is easy to see why Yaya trusted his agent when he told him he could get him more money/improved contract one way or another. When the shit started hitting the fan with "cake-gate", Yaya was probably told by his agent to shut up and let him get on with his job. He probably wanted to come out and deny the rumours, but had to believe his friend and agent knew best. Players live in a bubble, and find it hard to trust anybody. I think when his agent started spouting off about City denying a request to visit his dying brother, it proved to much for Yaya. Suddenly everything went quiet. Maybe the club had to intervene, or Yaya said enough is enough.

Yaya's head was probably messed up with his brothers illness. This may have meant he gave to much trust to his friend and agent. But the simple facts are clear. He IS (was?) respected at City. He WAS wished a happy birthday. There WAS a cake. City did NOT receive a request for leave to visit his brother. He CHOSE to visit Qatar when he could have came home. He COULD have shut his agent up. City WERE disrespected with lies. His or his agents actions COULD have harmed City's image around the world.

All this bull happened right after winning the league. It spoiled many fans celebrations and soured the end of a great season. That alone is unforgivable. We City fans care about our club and don't take kindly to anybody speaking badly about it. The timing and accusations were all wrong. Involving his dying brother in any way was despicable in my opinion.

As it is, most people saw through the lies, and the only people who looked stupid was Yaya and his agent. Maybe all Yaya actually wanted was a longer/improved final contract, and then maybe a role after his playing days. He might have wanted a move. Either way, they went about it all the wrong way. It seems nobody came in for him with the right money and wage offer, or if they did City have rejected them.

So for the time being, he remains a City player. His once guaranteed "legend" status hangs in the balance. There is no denying his immense talent, so City is much stronger with him. Football being football, if he gives two seasons of brilliance then this summer will be forgiven if not forgotten....

fulabeer said:
Nobody needs to defend or attack Yaya.

The simple fact is he and his agent wanted a bigger (longer?) contract or a pay day move. That's his job, and Yaya trusted him.

What followed was a complete clusterfuck. The previous years "No pictures around the stadium/feeling unloved" ended up with a new bumper contract. So it is easy to see why Yaya trusted his agent when he told him he could get him more money/improved contract one way or another. When the shit started hitting the fan with "cake-gate", Yaya was probably told by his agent to shut up and let him get on with his job. He probably wanted to come out and deny the rumours, but had to believe his friend and agent knew best. Players live in a bubble, and find it hard to trust anybody. I think when his agent started spouting off about City denying a request to visit his dying brother, it proved to much for Yaya. Suddenly everything went quiet. Maybe the club had to intervene, or Yaya said enough is enough.

Yaya's head was probably messed up with his brothers illness. This may have meant he gave to much trust to his friend and agent. But the simple facts are clear. He IS (was?) respected at City. He WAS wished a happy birthday. There WAS a cake. City did NOT receive a request for leave to visit his brother. He CHOSE to visit Qatar when he could have came home. He COULD have shut his agent up. City WERE disrespected with lies. His or his agents actions COULD have harmed City's image around the world.

All this bull happened right after winning the league. It spoiled many fans celebrations and soured the end of a great season. That alone is unforgivable. We City fans care about our club and don't take kindly to anybody speaking badly about it. The timing and accusations were all wrong. Involving his dying brother in any way was despicable in my opinion.

As it is, most people saw through the lies, and the only people who looked stupid was Yaya and his agent. Maybe all Yaya actually wanted was a longer/improved final contract, and then maybe a role after his playing days. He might have wanted a move. Either way, they went about it all the wrong way. It seems nobody came in for him with the right money and wage offer, or if they did City have rejected them.

So for the time being, he remains a City player. His once guaranteed "legend" status hangs in the balance. There is no denying his immense talent, so City is much stronger with him. Football being football, if he gives two seasons of brilliance then this summer will be forgiven if not forgotten....

Here here

i guess his antics have given others ammunition to launch at us over the break but apart from that, has any real harm been done?

having to deal with a bit of banter from jealous tossers is a small price to pay to see him in our shirt for another season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.