New Yaya Touré Video

No questioning his actions have been unwelcoming to say the least but it's natural in modern day football agents will always try and worm their way to get the best lucrative deals for each of their clients. Look at Rooney he's done it about 3 times during his time at United! Yaya and his agent tried but to no avail, let it go now he's here to stay and willing to go forward with us to help us win more trophies. For the short amount of time he's been here he's provided us blues with some fantastic memories, and I for one am glad he's staying put...truly a world class player.

de niro said:
jimharri said:
Hart of the matter said:
FFS - let it go. Another thread to rehash old arguments... Winge winge. Embarrassing.
Which you felt compelled to post in.

he's right though.

No, he's not. The things Yaya said, either by his agent or throught the media, did upset a lot of Cityfans and you can't blame them. So now Yaya comes out in an interview it's normal Cityfans react to what they hear. Id rather state embarresment labelling these reactions as winge winge. He didnt even have to be on this thread, let alone comment.

Barca/Real Madrid
|
|
PSG - Top Prem Teams - Bayern Munich
|
|
Premier League Teams
|
|
There own league

This is a rough guide of how foreign stars see their career path.
I realise there are other options and leagues.....

Yaya/His agent clearly thought he could get a pay rise or a move to one of the top 2. Neither was possible. So he stays here and we move on.

All foreign lads who come to England though will follow this path. They don’t support the club. Aguero doesn’t support Manchester City. Im sure he likes the club and the people but if we got a bid of 100m he would go. Like it or not. He would make sure he got the move. Im not saying he wants to move to Barca or Madrid, im just saying in general, if the situation seriously come up, we’d be struggling to keep him.

Im not saying all players follow this path, like Kompany, who I’d like to think has taken City to his heart and married a Manchester girl but the majority will leave for the top 2 at the moment. That’s the way it is. We'd all just like to think our players are all City through and through like us.

Its like this at every club not just ours.

GX Blue said:
Barca/Real Madrid
|
|
|
|
Premier League Teams
|
|
There own league

Yaya/His agent clearly thought he could get a pay rise or a move to one of the top 2. Neither was possible. So he stays here and we move on.

All foreign lads who come to England though will follow this path. They don’t support the club. Aguero doesn’t support Manchester City. Im sure he likes the club and the people but if we got a bid of 100m he would go. Like it or not. He would make sure he got the move. Im not saying he wants to move to Barca or Madrid, im just saying in general, if the situation seriously come up, we’d be struggling to keep him.

Im not saying all players follow this path, like Kompany, who I’d like to think has taken City to his heart and married a Manchester girl but the majority will leave for the top 2 at the moment. That’s the way it is. We'd all just like to think our players are all City through and through like us.

Nobody is expecting Yaya to support the club...to be city through and through...to kiss the badge

What we ARE expecting is that a player shows a little respect to the club who pays him near on quarter of a million pounds a week and not drag it's name through the mud

IanBishopsHaircut said:
GX Blue said:
Barca/Real Madrid
|
|
|
|
Premier League Teams
|
|
There own league

Nobody is expecting Yaya to support the club...to be city through and through...to kiss the badge

What we ARE expecting is that a player shows a little respect to the club who pays him near on quarter of a million pounds a week and not drag it's name through the mud

Exactly, but if theres a chance of a move or pay rise and you are under a contract with 4 years to go you have to be a bell-end and make a fuss in the media to get the wheels in motion.
What its proved is that a player who has been with us for 4 years and was idolised by the fans doesnt really have much respect for the club. So then you think, why wouldnt he? Well its a job to him. Its a way of life for us.
(Cheesey but thought it ended my point nicely) :-)

IanBishopsHaircut said:

Like-Facebook.jpg

yatesy94 said:
No questioning his actions have been unwelcoming to say the least but it's natural in modern day football agents will always try and worm their way to get the best lucrative deals for each of their clients. Look at Rooney he's done it about 3 times during his time at United! Yaya and his agent tried but to no avail, let it go now he's here to stay and willing to go forward with us to help us win more trophies. For the short amount of time he's been here he's provided us blues with some fantastic memories, and I for one am glad he's staying put...truly a world class player.

Absolutely!
I have a funny feeling he will have his best season with us this coming campaign.

Yaya just called me and told me he thinks Taxi Driver is a shit film and all the actors in it have turned into sad, lonely, keyboard warriors spouting forth boring, ill informed "opinions".

Thank goodness for the internet...

CTID

JJ

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.