New Yaya Touré Video

fulabeer said:
Didsbury Dave said:
You cannot be serious that this "spoilt your celebrations" and "soured your season"?

Where did I say that it effected me? I said it spoilt and soured "some" fans celebrations. That is why they are so upset. I personally thought it amusing and trivial apart from involving his brother. I would have preferred it not to have happened at all.

Hasn't spoilt my celebrations

I just think he's a c*nt

I've thought about it a little more

Maybe in part two of the interview..Zabaleta can come in from the side and roundhouse the c*nt

fulabeer said:
Didsbury Dave said:
You cannot be serious that this "spoilt your celebrations" and "soured your season"?

Where did I say that it effected me? I said it spoilt and soured "many" fans celebrations. That is why they are so upset. I personally thought it amusing and trivial apart from involving his brother. I would have preferred it not to have happened at all.

Fair enough. If anyone does claim it spoils their celebrations then their priorities are a real mess.

fulabeer said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Where did I say that it effected me? I said it spoilt and soured "many" fans celebrations. That is why they are so upset. I personally thought it amusing and trivial apart from involving his brother. I would have preferred it not to have happened at all.

Fair enough. If anyone does claim it spoils their celebrations then their priorities are a real mess.

So first he was sad because the club didn't celebrate his birthday

Then was angry because the club didn't let him spend time with his sick brother

Then he refused to commit his future and let the whole City fans wait the world cup to finish so he can say one sentence ( I want to say as long as possible)

Was it hard for him to say it from the beginning ?

El Mago said:

Then he refused to commit his future and let the whole City fans wait the world cup to finish so he can say one sentence ( I want to say as long as possible)

I just don't think he's very bright ..... and his pimp look-a-like agent who has the biggest head I have ever seen must have the tiniest brain rattling around in it!!! Yaya gets paid a lot of money by Man City, the least he could have done is address any grievances with the City bosses behind closed doors. Instead it was played out on Twitter, the newspapers, there were stupid comments on the TV .... I couldn't see Vinnie, Silva. Kun, Zab behaving in such an unprofessional manner!!

If he and his agent didn't have a history of this sort of twattish behaviour we could have put it down to his head being scrambled with his family issues, losing his brother etc ....

El Mago said:

because he had to wait for suitors to come in. when they didn't he did a u turn.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.