New York City FC Thread (new away kit P245)

The team is owned by CFG. As is MCFC. As is Melbourne. As is Yokohama. I can 100% guarantee you that none of the other supporters have pledged their everlasting allegiance to MCFC either just because of an affiliation. Nor have we pledged our allegiance to them because of an affiliation.
Will the clubs work together? Certainly. Both will greatly benefit each other. NYCFC will benefit from young academy players joining our ranks who have been trained by the best. We already see that with Shay. And MCFC benefits by getting their up and coming talent first team minutes setting them up for either a European loan, sale or first team.
But at the end of the day we are both indebted to CFG. Not one another.

I was under the impression that NYCFC was actually jointly owned by MCFC and the Yankees. Generically they are part of the CFG, but I think ownership is as I've just stated. I might be wrong though (as I often am).

Same as here. If I came here and replied to every comment that shit on NYCFC or our fan base and started crap in every read that did this I would soon be banned.

We have numerous members who do nothing but talk about and defend their club and they don't get banned because they don't break the rules.

Just as you're entitled to post on every comment as long as you stay in the same rules as every other member on here.

Just because you have fascistic moderation policies, don't try to pass it off as the norm and trade on our name like it's common sense

Another away win 1-2 with Villa brace.

If NYCFC wins its next match and the other 3 or so teams above it lose points next week, and provided Orlando and Toronto lose to the other league's team, NYCFC can climb to 4th place. I'm not even sure how many games are in a season, but it makes for some good watching in the absence of City games.

Another away win 1-2 with Villa brace.

If NYCFC wins its next match and the other 3 or so teams above it lose points next week, and provided Orlando and Toronto lose to the other league's team, NYCFC can climb to 4th place. I'm not even sure how many games are in a season, but it makes for some good watching in the absence of City games.

Some good signings coming in to help the squad too,only way is up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.