New York City FC Thread (new away kit P245)

If I happen to flick onto a channel and they are on, the footy looks entertaining I may watch, just like I do whenever there is anyone playing, they are as far from being 'Manchester City' as possible though so that is as far as my interest goes. Not going to piss my pants over another team signing Villa, as I only care about what Manchester City do.

I've just been banned on their forum for 'spam'. Their fans seem very rag/RAWK like. Think I'll be sticking to discussing the club (owned by our own) on here.

Just seen this on the nycfc.com website on the story of Villa signing.

Transaction Detail: New York City FC (MLS) – Signed F David Villa
David Villa
Pronunciation: Dah-vid Vee-Ah
Jersey Number: #7
Position: Forward
Height: 5’9"
Weight: 148
D.O.B.: 3/12/81
Hometown: Langreo, Spain
Birthplace: Langreo, Spain
Citizenship: Spanish
Previous Clubs: Atlético Madrid, FC Barcelona, Valencia, Real Zaragoza, Sporting Gijon
How Acquired: Signed by New York City FC on a free transfer from Atlético Madrid

Are they trying to tell NYCFC fan's that they are a bit simple. Pronunciation haha

Probably won't follow them, don't think i give a monkey's really.

Blue Smarties said:
I've just been banned on their forum for 'spam'. Their fans seem very rag/RAWK like. Think I'll be sticking to discussing the club (owned by our own) on here.
What did they mean by Spam? I saw you defending yourself on there against two complete dickheads. If they represent their fan base then they won't last long IMO. One was a moderator too as far as I could tell - what a muppet.

TonyM said:
Blue Smarties said:
What did they mean by Spam? I saw you defending yourself on there against two complete dickheads. If they represent their fan base then they won't last long IMO. One was a moderator too as far as I could tell - what a muppet.

Apparently our moderators are covering the site on overtime.
I got banned halfway through opening an account.

TonyM said:
Blue Smarties said:
No idea mate. It's a weird one, a RAWK style ban...

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
SuperYaya said:
Juan King said:
No, I won't be following them. I wish them well but I think I can only ever support one team. I don't really understand people who have a team in several countries that they claim to support.

There's only one City!

Would you support City reserve/youth team?

What on earth does that have to do with some American club 3000 miles away?
I too only support Manchester City.
I don't have second teams, or teams I have a soft spot for, and I certainly don't have any affinity whatsoever with this new franchise.
Like others, I wish them well because their owners are our owners, but as far as I'm concerned I couldn't care less if they were a ladies baseball team.

They are as much part of City as the reserve and or youth team. Just because they are far away doesn't change that.

SuperYaya said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
SuperYaya said:
Would you support City reserve/youth team?

What on earth does that have to do with some American club 3000 miles away?
I too only support Manchester City.
I don't have second teams, or teams I have a soft spot for, and I certainly don't have any affinity whatsoever with this new franchise.
Like others, I wish them well because their owners are our owners, but as far as I'm concerned I couldn't care less if they were a ladies baseball team.

They are as much part of City as the reserve and or youth team.

Maybe to you they are, but they have been going ten minutes, and are American, whereas the Manchester City I support, (and their reserves and youth team), have been going a whole lot longer, and are Mancunian.
So to me they mean nothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.