New York City FC Thread (new away kit P245)

Re: New York City

The next game against Colorado is on Sky Sports 5 on Saturday night @ 8pm.

Didn't think they were showing this, but it's on the planner now.

Watched last weeks game and half of this one and really enjoyed it,they work really hard even if the quality is not as good.I'm really going to follow them and it'll be good to have something to watch over the summer as well

karen7 said:
Watched last weeks game and half of this one and really enjoyed it,they work really hard even if the quality is not as good.I'm really going to follow them and it'll be good to have something to watch over the summer as well

That's exactly why I am trying to get into this MLS side.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
One thing I don't really get with American Sports is how they split the divisions East/West, yet everyone still plays each other?

Is it a distance thing?
The winners of each regional division play each other to see who's king dick?

101toMR said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
One thing I don't really get with American Sports is how they split the divisions East/West, yet everyone still plays each other?

Is it a distance thing?

why would they play each other though? If they didn't play east v west, then I'd understand it, but everyone plays each other so why not just have 1 league?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
101toMR said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Is it a distance thing?

why would they play each other though? If they didn't play east v west, then I'd understand it, but everyone plays each other so why not just have 1 league?

Shermans mate.
The only reason I can come up with is it might have something to do with the draft system.
Other than that I'm star spangled bannered.

101toMR said:
karen7 said:

That's exactly why I am trying to get into this MLS side.

I know the leagues not the highest quality but that might prove difficult, unless you're a decent fullback.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
101toMR said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Is it a distance thing?

I believe (though dont quote me on it) they only play the other division once and the teams in their own division twice. Thats how other US sports roughly work.

acquiesce said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
101toMR said:
Is it a distance thing?

I believe (though dont quote me on it) they only play the other division once and the teams in their own division twice. Thats how other US sports roughly work.
Yeah this is correct. It does save on some travel costs. It's almost 2500 miles from NYC to seattle for example.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.