New York City FC Thread (new away kit P245)

I'll certainly keep an eye on them to begin with, especially with some of our youngsters being there.

I might end up following them, fuck knows at this point but I'm not going to dismiss the idea.

Will read the thread on here, that will be about my limit.

If I ever did go to New York, which is highly unlikely as I don't like anything more than a 2 1/2 flight, I would go to a game.

They're on the doorstep, they're NY City, and i think they're going to play in sky blue. But I'm a Mets fan and I don't like the Yankee association (the ManU of baseball) and normally i'd only go to Yankee Stadium if it was burning down. So I can't make up my so called mind.

Follow's too strong but will take an interest and wish them well.

Forgive me if this has been asked.

If NYCFC have signed Lampard and Villa, and NYC do not kick off until March, will they be loaned to us for the first half of season (thinking Lampard home grown for Europe)

Cheers

MillionDollarDream said:
Will follow by default being an American Blue.

+1 on this.

And please correct me if I'm remembering wrong, but didn't Khaldoon mention something to the effect of "surprises" associated with NYCFC in his end of season interview?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.